Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: Warframe Doppelganger!

[DE]Megan

You mean Vega, right?

He is Balrog in Japan. Capcom switched names to avoid a possible lawsuit from Mike Tyson (because Mike Bison). To prevent confusion, those guys are usually referred as claw, dictator and boxer.

Bad Boxart Megaman? Bad Boxart Megaman.

The reference:

gksNfwgl.jpg

Ash's valiant effort to look bad:

eQBf81cl.jpg

The Bonus:

xXlVqOYl.jpg

+1. Gotta get me one of those Lotus Entertainment System. You forgot the pistol though

uVGtjtT.jpg

Ash as Naruto Uzumaki from the naruto shippuden series. i don't own the alternate skin for him (i honestly don't use him enough to legitimise the 40 platinum purchase) so i hope its cool if i just have the preview thing up x.x... anyway i got the idea from the fact that blade storm now sends 2 clones out to do the stabbing to make the ability go faster and naruto is well known for his use of shadow clone jutsu that basically does the same thing more or less. Also Ashe's immortal skin looks a bit like naruto's jacket... just sayin...

(origional naruto image here btw: http://wallalay.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Naruto-Uzumaki-Shippuden-85.jpg)

Dunban.pngHoZfkKD.jpg

Dunban from Xenoblade Chronicles. I chose the jungle for him because one of the areas in Xenoblade is actually a jungle, and because the machinery in there reminds me of the Mechonis, the titan that the creates the Mechon, who are the primary antagonists. The Grineer also remind me of the Mechon in that they are also produced constantly to follow the orders of their leader. Not only that, but Dunban always seems at ease with nature and even has his Talent Art named Blossom Dance.

Dunban is actually known for his use of light armor, or no armor at all if you unlock one of his skills, so it made sense for him to have a light body like that of Nekros.

Though he's actually left handed and has a paralyzed right arm, that unfortunately is not a customization option in melee stance. Also, the Mortos Syandana isn't color customization by itself, so I couldn't give him the cloak he deserves. Either way, I hope I did him justice.

"Gale Slash!"

(If you are unfamiliar with the game, the pose my Nekros is taking is similar to that of Gale Slash when Dunban uses it.)

Edited by GaleRoar

So I wanted to recreate Black Lotus from Accel World. Her limbs are blades so I gave her dual swords. I recreated her partner (boyfriend) Silver Crow with the carrier sentinel skin because he has wings :3

oIGlTye.jpg

1YGcnL9.png 

4w7cDAc.png

Here are the actual models

TF6yjn1.png

1YlpYAI.png