Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Interesting Corrupted Mods

TwoCrabs

so am I the only one who thinks that the current corrupted mods are extremely boring?
except for the range and efficientcy mods they dont really seem to "change" the gameplay....
so here are some suggestions for new corrupted mods from me:
(note: Im horrible when it comes to naming things)

all of the following stats(which might be quite unbalanced) belong to the maxed mod

1)Heavy shieding: +150% shields / -30%sprint speed

2)Light footed : +15% sprintspeed /- 50% shields

3)Floatyness (lol iunno):+100% jumphight /- 50% health (yes this might be very useless XD)

4)Radar: abillity to see enemies close to you through walls (like in scanner mode) / -30%smaller minimap radius

5)Reflexses: 50% quicker parkour animations (jumping over ledges,jumping,rolling,etc) /- 40% Armor 

6)indestructable: increases shields,health and armor by 75% /- decreases parkour aniamtion speed by 35%

7)Juggernaut. +200% Health /- 120% shields

8)Protoshieding: + 100%shields /- 50% health

9)Bruiser: +200% Armor/-45% Stamina
10).... this one might be just for me since I have a 8-forma-no-abillity-excalibur *ahum*
 lonewolf: increases all stats(except sprint speed) by 35%(health,shields,armor,stamina,max energy) / abillities cost 50% more energy to cast

11) Glasscannon: Deal 100% more damage, Recieve 50% more damage( idea from Lactamid)

so these are my suggestions, dont know if there balanced Im not good at that....
but I think people could come up with some really cool builds with these for example an unstoppable tank who moves super slowly but never goes down or a super speedster who gets from one side of the map to the other in no time

watcha think guis and gurls? your opinions are welcome 
(Im sorry for my bad english, its not my first language)

Edited by PootisMaine

Glasscannon: Deal 100% more damage, Recieve 50% more damage

Edit: Perhaps it should say "+100% Damage. -50% Life & Shield".

If you go into a game and have 740 life people will think; ok he/she is quite tanky, he/she can handle it. But if you have 370 life insted that is another story.

Edited by Lactamid

Half of the corrupted mods are borderline useless  and need rebalancing. 

Yes, more mods with compromises would be great, instead of yet another set of +damage mods. 

10).... this one might be just for me since I have a 8-forma-no-abillity-excalibur *ahum*
lonewolf: increases all stats(except sprint speed) by 35%(health,shields,armor,stamina,max energy) / abillities cost 50% more energy to cast

This will finally make Ember and Oberon decent!  

Glasscannon: Deal 100% more damage, Recieve 50% more damage

Edit: Perhaps it should say "+100% Damage. -50% Life & Shield".

If you go into a game and have 740 life people will think; ok he/she is quite tanky, he/she can handle it. But if you have 370 life insted that is another story.

oh man thats a great idea!