Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alt Helmets In U14. Are We Going To Get More Than Just Loki And Nova?

r110platinum

I've been stalking around the forums for info about alt helmets in U14, and some people seem to have the idea that only Loki and Nova alt helmets are going to be in the next update. I've tried to find some official source of info but can't.

Can anyone clarify?

I just really want a new Vauban helmet now...

Much more important to me is that we will get helmets stats back and on all helmets.

As for what is to come, nobody knows and we can just speculate.

Devs have confirmed cosmetics are staying cosmetic from now on. Don't expect to see stat helms come back.

Much more important to me is that we will get helmets stats back and on all helmets.

"We will" ?? or did you mean "Will we"  with a question mark?

Because the devs TOTALLY didn't make a big show of getting rid of stat helmets and making sure that no more were implemented into the game. Definitely not.

Edited by Alad_VI

I think that idea comes from the statement that out of all the new helmets, those were the ones closest to completion at the time and thus more likely to make it in than the helmets that were still nothing but concept art.

Devs have confirmed cosmetics are staying cosmetic from now on. Don't expect to see stat helms come back.

Because the devs TOTALLY didn't make a big show of getting rid of stat helmets and making sure that no more were implemented into the game. Definitely not.

"We will" ?? or did you mean "Will we"  with a question mark?

I wanted to express my hope that the devs bring them back, I didnt mean to say that its sure that we will get em back, sorry for not being clear.

I think it was a very stupid design decision to make our Warframe less customizable stat and thus gameplay-wise. The community brought up a thousand better solutions for helmet stats that just removing them, but, as so often, DEs ears were deaf towards constructive criticism.

Gonna have to go with stats being removed from helmets probably the best decision that could've been made- just because you thought other ideas were better doesn't necessarily mean they actually were.

I'm gonna have to openly hope cosmetics stay, you know, cosmetic