Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Screen

zooke90909

Okay, I just wanted to ask this: When you login, and mis-type your password, do you ever get kinda frustrated that you have to delete the failed password attempt instead of the game doing that for you? I know this is a very small thing, but as a person who slouches while playing, sometimes I miss the correct keys in my password, and then I just get kinda mad when I have to delete the fail.

I know that it would only save > or = 1 sec, but still. After seeing it happen quite often to me, it does get kinda old. And annoying.

So what do all of you think about this "Lazy man's change"?

Welp, thanks for reading, commenting, subscri... Wait a second...

No, I just want it so that when I type my password wrong, it will remove the failed attempted. I could care less about Auto-log in. Even though that would make things faster, but meh. I am a weird person.

so you want visible text. DE should add that as an option. Like

Potato instead of

Potato instead of

Not really. And I said it twice now. I just want it so that After a failed attempted at logging in, it will remove the text you have in your password box.

Potato instead of

I think what he meant is when you type the wrong password and the Wrong Password Screen pops up, it will wipe off the input on the password box, allowing you to type the password again without going to delete the wrong password, then typing the password again.

Or maybe you can do yourself a favour. Type it right. If you do something wrong, all of a sudden DE is to blame. This one is on you mate. 

I've done it many times myself, and yes it is quite annoying when I do. Even mastering the password is a rewarding feeling. 

I have to agree with the OP. please auto remove the failed Password attempt.

getting my password wrong is on me. i agree. but the second error is on DE for not conforming to standards on password errors.