Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sheldon, I Hit Mastery 16 On Ps4...

(PSN)Mulchman11

Ok, so I hit MR16 for free after all. Harvester came after another guy and dropped last detron part I needed. Also, this is how I got detron without supporting Grineer even once. Now I will definitely never support them.

So, one thing I've missed in the entire thread... OP heard something from Sheldon or what?

Ok, so I hit MR16 for free after all. Harvester came after another guy and dropped last detron part I needed. Also, this is how I got detron without supporting Grineer even once. Now I will definitely never support them.

So, one thing I've missed in the entire thread... OP heard something from Sheldon or what?

Too many of us now lol. They should go on and give it to the first to do it. Probably somebody who never gets on the forums too lol.

It is indeed an interception style rank up test.  There are 3 capture points, but the bad guys spawn pretty infrequently and you can easily hold all 3.

It was the fastest MR test for me, I literally turned around and coptered to the point and captured it in under probably 10 seconds. Sitting at half way to 17 right now.

It was the fastest MR test for me, I literally turned around and coptered to the point and captured it in under probably 10 seconds. Sitting at half way to 17 right now.

It indeed has few enemies and for me they for some reason kept trying to capture the point I was sitting on, which is a horrible strategic decision. Also, bear in mind that on PS4 if you have every single weapon ever released, including Dex Furis and event rewards, you can only go roughly 4500 points above MR16. Yes, that's including machete.

We bloody need all old PC items offered to us one way or the other.

Too many of us now lol. They should go on and give it to the first to do it. Probably somebody who never gets on the forums too lol.

Well, to be honest Primed Chamber is confirmed to be coming back, just like Cicero and Tethra mods. I'd rather it be a MR16 reward than 1% chance drop from orokin corrupted hunter sniper who has 1% chance to spawn and death mark for him is obtained by killing void Vor 13 times.

"I wish I had [insert helpful item here]"

"Do you want to have [insert helpful item here]?"

"No! I don't need [insert helpful item here]!"

"Ok, but do you want to have [insert helpful item here] though?"

"No! I don't need [insert helpful item here]!"

"Ok then"

Edited by Chlora