Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To All The Conclavers.

Aciaj613

This, +5000

WF is a PvE game, meaning that the player can grow abilities absolutely mad ! This is the kind of game where you want to get powerful, feel OP of sorts... PvP cannot be balanced in this game, It's just impossible... :(

Like in all PvE games, if they present a PvP there is a seperate balance scale for it. There are actually a few mods that are nerfed in Conclaves specificly but are fine outside of it.

An example is reflection. 

With the way DE is going with leveling mods up in the battle it may not be impossible.

Now try that with 8 people in the same room at once shooting in different directions and spot the invisible one. 

I was just stating what I do specifically. If you really want to counter a loki that is invis, carry an ignis around. It is the best searchlight one can have.

I'm sorry that this post has blown up into a huge "Conclave is not balanced fight". All I really wanted to wish is to those who truly enjoy conclaves good luck in this new PvP. And goodluck to the new community that may come out of this PvP.

I'm going to have a Community Moderator lock this post.

I have about 1500 hours logged into warframe, and PvP isn't necesserily a community killer. I understand some individuals are not enjoyable to talk to and taunt people just to get them angry but there is a community that enjoy fighting against eachother that have fun doing some of these matches. 

I know how long you have been a member as I saw it. However, If you can't realize that if a mode has been this unpopular this long and basically they are forcing it on us then seriously play the game more. 

The community you speak of exist but do not get it confused with what is happening here. They are basically forcing the rails into PvP conflict but by no means does that mean the underground community you speak of will shine. Best case scenario as it is now after getting their a$$es handed to them many members of the community just ignore the rails (part of the current reality). Worst case scenario players who are decent in this type of PvP but simply do not bother burst some kills bubble about being the best PvP player out there. What is most likely to happen is that the other content added with U14 will simply be more of a priority. 

General rule of thumb is to never post anything PVP-related in General Discussion. It will be swarmed to death by fanatic anti-PVP crusaders. I've seen it so many times now.

That said, I can't wait for the new conflicts. Sadly I'll miss it and be away for two weeks, but hey, gives time for people to catch up on us Conclavers!

General rule of thumb is to never post anything PVP-related in General Discussion. It will be swarmed to death by fanatic anti-PVP crusaders. I've seen it so many times now.

That said, I can't wait for the new conflicts. Sadly I'll miss it and be away for two weeks, but hey, gives time for people to catch up on us Conclavers!

I realize that now and I had no idea it would burst out this badly. I was only trying to state a friendly message but ended up taunting people.

Well I'll see you on the battlefield when you return from whatever you need to do.

I know how long you have been a member as I saw it. However, If you can't realize that if a mode has been this unpopular this long and basically they are forcing it on us then seriously play the game more. 

The community you speak of exist but do not get it confused with what is happening here. They are basically forcing the rails into PvP conflict but by no means does that mean the underground community you speak of will shine. Best case scenario as it is now after getting their a$$es handed to them many members of the community just ignore the rails (part of the current reality). Worst case scenario players who are decent in this type of PvP but simply do not bother burst some kills bubble about being the best PvP player out there. What is most likely to happen is that the other content added with U14 will simply be more of a priority. 

I really hope the PvP rails won't have any negative impact on the PvE aspect. Probably wishful thinking though...

I agree though, I've seen too many communities burst because of PvP to trust this one will be any different. But hey, maybe I'm wrong this time. I'd be REALLY happy to be wrong this once.^^

Nice one, "fanatic anti-PVP crusaders"... I've seen the exact opposite just as much you know... PvP fanatics with an attitude. And a God complex...

I hope people realise that DE has already been nerfing weapons and mods for PVP, BUT during PVE, they are completely unchanged.

Basically, in PVP, op stuff isnt as OP, but in PVE, its still OP.

Also, you dont start up completely powered remember guys? You start with no mods, and they level up slowly, kind of like a Moba-style gamemode.

Well, the new game-mode would be interesting. 

If anything, more elements for fermenting my mind to churn out good ideas/suggestions?

Probably so Renegade, I'd imagine you would come up with some interesting suggestions.

Hell, is it that difficult to be constructive when a guy asks for it? All non-PvP players who want to venture into the new game mode could really use some magic tricks, instead of either meeting a wall, or a ton of messages stating that by all means it's not worth the bother.

I'll just drop a question in here: does high-level / endgame gear help in Conclave? Because if the answer is yes, then Aciaj you may want to visit a recent thread I made, since I was interested in knowing what most people out here do to survive when Warframe gets "much less easy". And, well, if that stuff helps in Conclave/PvP in general, you might find it helpful.

Hell, is it that difficult to be constructive when a guy asks for it? All non-PvP players who want to venture into the new game mode could really use some magic tricks, instead of either meeting a wall, or a ton of messages stating that by all means it's not worth the bother.

I'll just drop a question in here: does high-level / endgame gear help in Conclave? Because if the answer is yes, then Aciaj you may want to visit a recent thread I made, since I was interested in knowing what most people out here do to survive when Warframe gets "much less easy". And, well, if that stuff helps in Conclave/PvP in general, you might find it helpful.

It helps in conclaves specifically but not all end-game gear is necessary. I find that some odd-ball weapons that match my playstyle tend to help me more than super end-game equipment. If it fits your playstyle then it may work out for you.

EDIT: Also could you link said post, I like to read!

Edited by Aciaj613

It helps in conclaves specifically but not all end-game gear is necessary. I find that some odd-ball weapons that match my playstyle tend to help me more than super end-game equipment. If it fits your playstyle then it may work out for you.

EDIT: Also could you link said post, I like to read!

You're welcome: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/261528-must-have-warframes-weapons-for-high-level-endgame/?view=findpost&p=3038536

I really hope there is a complete rework of everything for PvP that rely on player skills instead of what warframe/weapon you use and what mods you have. And also great rewards.

Well, one (very quick) solution is just to disable all Mods except for Warframe power Mods. 

But then again, I just thought up of this in 3 seconds, so definitely not a good solution overall (yes, I do make mistakes. I am not God). 

I really hope there is a complete rework of everything for PvP that rely on player skills instead of what warframe/weapon you use and what mods you have. And also great rewards.

Well, one (very quick) solution is just to disable all Mods except for Warframe power Mods. 

But then again, I just thought up of this in 3 seconds, so definitely not a good solution overall (yes, I do make mistakes. I am not God). 

Its like no one reads my posts or watches the livestream they showed this game mode in.

Here:

I hope people realise that DE has already been nerfing weapons and mods for PVP, BUT during PVE, they are completely unchanged.

Basically, in PVP, op stuff isnt as OP, but in PVE, its still OP.

Also, you dont start up completely powered remember guys? You start with no mods, and they level up slowly, kind of like a Moba-style gamemode.

Edited by Sorez

Its like no one reads my posts or watches the livestream they showed this game mode in.

I did, which they showed Mods slowly powering up, but that would mean quite soon, it would be a one-hit kill for everyone. 

My 3-second suggestion here was just to counter that (and not a good one, I have to admit).