Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So What If Instead Of Excalibur Prime...

Hecro

Excalibur Vandal? Wraith? Dragon?

That would stop crybaby tears a little bit, don't you think?

It would be a nice solution to what's going on around Excalibur right now.

There's not a single problem over those founders that now are hanging over their chair to not get their loved Excal Prime released.

Edited by Hecro

Cool. Now tell me why it's wrong a correct way to solutionate all people's problems without affecting founders.

It might be correct for you. Not for everyone else. Of course whatever you think is correct to you. Otherwise no one would say anything.

And why did you have to bring this up again? I didn't see any thread about this at all recently. And if I missed it, you still don't have to make an entire thread about it.

Edited by Deaths.Reap3r

Nothing wrong with your suggestion. In fact it's excellent... Except it still wouldn't be good enough for the entitled few. Not til they get the Excalibur Prime. Then they'll want those closed beta Vandals (Braton & Lato right? I forget). Then on to the Snipetron...

Oh, boy just imagine when they find out about a certain mod that was only accessible thru transmute when the tables were bugged.... DE should just not allow sniper rifles on the PS4....

I honestly do want a Vandal 'frame and sentinel to complete my set.

But VanCalibur, and because it's "to offset for Founders"? No.

Make it commemorative of something, just separate it far and away from the whole Excal Prime thing.