Stats:

125 health

100 shields

110 power

100 armor

110 stamina

Abilities:

Copy:

Tyrus takes on the role of the target, benefiting from that targets abilities and weaknesses (i.e: when targeting a corpus moa, Tyrus gets better shields, and weapons penetrate shields better)

Cost: 5 power per second

Strafe:

Tyrus launches apparitions at a target, damaging and stunning the target

Damage: 50  Coast: 30 power

Ruse:

Tyrus disguises a target to look like an opposing faction (i.e a target will either look like a corpus, tenno, or infested when fighting grineer) drawing enemy fire to the target, and creating apparitions to defend Tyrus and to attack nearby enemies

Duration: until targets death   Cost: 50 power

Turmoil (ultimate):

Tyrus will randomly target enemies in groups, disguising them as enemy factions (i.e when fighting corpus, will randomly target enemies, disguising them as either tenno, grineer, or infested) along side creating apparitions that attack and distract enemies

Damage (over time): depends   Cost: 100 power

Concept:

Tree like warframe, with medium armor

cloak going across right shoulder to under the left shoulder

helm has a tree like design

knee pads and elbow pads have a tree like design

shoulder pads are medium sized, tree like design

has clothing similar to Oberon's

colors are light to dark green and oak brown

I came up with the idea when I realized that DE hasn't made a warframe like this yet, I based him off of a tree, considering that he Is able to "shapeshift" things and himself, while trees constantly change, and they change the things around them

Im also looking for a concept artist that is willing to make this, if so, send the pic to my email, arorangaming@gmail.com

Edited by Aroran_Svitskna

Im looking for a concept artist that is willing to make a drawing of my idea, it would be greatly appreciated if some on did (my drawing skills suck lol)

hmm maybe you should try then people get inspired, i was gonna try until when i was gonna try my concept failed and was forgotten, besides i don't even know how to put a URL on to com(puter) to put on the concept.

Im looking for a concept artist that is willing to make a drawing of my idea, it would be greatly appreciated if some on did (my drawing skills suck lol)

I know arch11 has a thread somewhere where he and someone else draw Warframe concepts that interest them.

Edit: I believe the thread was called Artists for Hire.

Edited by Sasquatch180

hmm maybe you should try then people get inspired, i was gonna try until when i was gonna try my concept failed and was forgotten, besides i don't even know how to put a URL on to com(puter) to put on the concept.

Upload your picture to imgur, then put the URL in between [ img ] and [ /img ]

Edit: take out the spaces, those aren't supposed to be there

Edited by vaugahn

when i read the title i was thinking that his 2-3-4 abilities chose some kind of beast and 1 was like the reset button, in each form u get 2-3-4 as different abilities. like a Kubrow as 2, faster attacks, fast runs spd, u get the gist, and the kubrow first ability would b 2 maybe bite, u know so on....

then 1 shifts back to normal.   anyway thats what i imagined by shapeshifter... i guess like a WoW druid -.-"

Edited by Angel-of-delusion

Upload your picture to imgur, then put the URL in between [ img ] and [ /img ]

Edit: take out the spaces, those aren't supposed to be there

yea i know how to do it but the bold & underlined text is all i need

thanx

Edited by Hunter126