The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do You Think The Tenno Wear Clothes Underneath Their Warframe?

20130904223259!TV54X5x.jpg

Sorry but the legs of him show that there simply cant be anything inside.

Its fused.

Possible limb augmentation

like in Valkyr's case

grafted could also apply to some Warframes but not all

Edited by Aeacus

Tenno are often referred to as one in the same with their warframes, which shows how important the exo-armors are in Tenno society. - Lotus

This little snippet of information could either mean that they are fused to their suits, or that they are just really good with them. Like when you say a warrior is one with his sword.

Though, with the deformities on several of the warframes, I'd say it is safe to assume that whatever flesh is inside is not exactly meant to be exposed.

They are fused with the armor. so nope

This.

I'd say they probably wear some sort of "undersuit" between their skin and the frame itself. That's my headcanon, anyway.

Unless it's a 40k 'black carapace' thing that connects the Tenno to the suit as a conduit, then no, they 'cant' since there is fusion between the wearer and the suit.

Even in 40k, the black carapace is part of the marine, imbedded under the marine's skin...so even in that case it's a no.

They probably have some sort of layer of some sort in between to prevent chafing or something because :

OIQbDH1.png

the Warframe suits are worn

Then pls, explain Valkyr.

The fact that her abilities came from her suffering and pain from the corpus.

If it would be a simple suit, they would have taken it from her and killed her instead of altering her. And, if her skills are actually made by the torture, the suit MUST be part of her body in order to feel pain.

Edited by Venarge

I like to think that some form of under-suit/secondary skin suit is worn, like a thin wetsuit, covered in various nodes & neural interfaces between wearer and the main suit. (I take a bit of influence from the 'black carapace'  used by Marines in W40K)

I apply this to my own 'head-canon', and to the writing I do in the fanfic/rp zone. Several others share similar ideas, as well as the thought that they can wear effectively anything that constitutes as 'underwear'. (Like wearing a swimsuit beneath a diving wetsuit suit)

Just my own opinions.

Edit: in addition, we've all seen the Tenno in the pod wearing a sort of skin suit, and before that naked nick, so it's fair to assume they can leave the suits and wear something else.

Edited by NyghttheClassy