Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

--- I have noticed that I am missing some of the fully upgraded mods in my inventory. They show up as installed on my weapons/warframes, though. So far I've noticed a fully upgraded Hell's Chamber, Split Chamber and Overextended missing. The latter two show up in the "upgrade menu" of weapons/warframes.

ibhEDuuO8E0btK.jpg

ibbeNeW8sgtznA.jpg

I think I found the fix for this, when go to Mods place -> Choose Fusion -> Show Maxed Mods (on the right side) -> Back or Exit -> Choose Mods/All Mods and now you can see all of the maxed mods you have while browsing your mods.

Edited by ZackNeutron

First things first... thank you so much devs, for your efforts on making Warframe an even better game!! We do really appreciate that.

Now a small contribution to the bug detect/report thread.

From the reported bugs, I'm suffering with this issue.

-Vor's Prize Quest: 'Confront Vor' uncompleteable, Solar Chart doesn't indicate where the quest is and it can not be completed.

Another Issue that is happening to me is that I'm not receiving nightmare mods rewards from nightmare missions. So far I've only tried E-Prime on Earth 3 times, but haven't  received a single nightmare mod reward. I'm not sure if it's a bug or some change in the Nightmare mode reward system. Searched a little bit before posting, but the only thing I found was another thread with more people reporting the same problem (link below).

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/265464-missing-rare-mod-rewards-for-nightmare-missions/

That's all, if you need further information or more help on gathering info I will be happy to help.

Thanks for all your work.

Best regards, FishBR.

Edited by FishBR

Team list off ODE: leader/inviter shows same loadout as yourself if you change anything in your loadout and go back to look. This was to make sure everyone had different corrupted keys loaded.

I'm also getting random 3-5s freeze ups. Not sure if it is related to someone with ult use first time on mission, but not tileset related.

Intro cutscene for derelict mission shows tenno ships approaching grineer galleon.

Mission splash screen cuts off title of mission if it doesn't fit into the text box.

I'm not sure if anyone's mentioned this one yet. 

If you're hit by one of those energy drain attacks that the Ancient Disruptors have when you have 0 energy, it just refills the energy bar to maximum and it then starts losing energy until an ability is used, upon which it is stablised. 

I'm not sure if this is a bug, or a PC problem, but when i try to play a level, my entire pc shuts down without warning after trying to load for a bit. I can get into my ship and log in just fine, but again, my pc shuts down instantly when i try to play a level.

I'm on the quest for Kubrow Eggs

And everytime I come back to teh ship with no egg Ordis say's his no egg sphel..

Than lotus comes and starts tghe quest talk, saying where to go and what to do.. than when she is done..

She says I found an Egg! No I didn't.. if I did I'd be halfway to jupiter by now with happyness...

Than ordis tells me what to do with the egg...

And it repeats everytime I get done a mission with no egg.... save me..

It tells me that Vor's Prize Confront Captain Vor is there when I look at the alerts, but when I go into navigation the mission does not exist and Tolstoj is a regular mission on Mercury.

I have tried to relog several times and have tried completing different missions with no success.

Foundry Issues/Suggestions:

- After starting/claiming a project, page goes back to the top. Before U14 the screen will stay at where the project was. 

- Resource requirements: 

Eg. 4 Oxiums needed, I have 300. It shows 4/4 currently. It should show 300/4 so that I know how much Oxiums I have left after starting the project. 

Mission Bug: If I complete a mission that I have never played before on solo it behaves normally and the mission node stops blinking and I unlock the next mission. But if I play a mission on multiplayer that I have never played before and complete the mission. The mission node continues to blink as if I never completed it and I can't continue on to new missions.

Reporting some of the bugs that I notice and things that maybe aren't bugs but make disease when I play whit my friend :/

Maybe some of this are already signed, I don't know sorry D:

- Can't do the Vor's Prize quest, I can't complete the last mission because Solar Chart doesn't indicate where the missions is.

- Mission's loading are very slowly (also in SOLO missions), before this update my loading often were fast...I don't know why now they aren't :(

- In the arsenal menù, when I change Warframe it take a few second to show me the panel for change warframe (maybe this is for the new graphic contents and it's a problem of my computer, I don't know in truth xD)

- The game crashing sometimes.

- Sometimes when I'm in the ships the game go down....I mean: I can't do nothing, I can't move, click on esc....nothing D:

- When I join in a squad with friends, the monitor that show what object/waframe/weapons that my friends have show me incorrect informations. For example: if one of my friend have equip Bleeding Dragon Key, the screen show me that he/she have another dragon key like Hobbled or other else...or it show that my friend is rank 9 (or other) instead is real and actual rank :/

For now this is what I have notice...I hope it's all :)

Couple issues I've run across so far....

Game hangs a suprising amount when notifying me of leveling up my frame or weapons during a mission, it's to the point that I thought the game had actually froze up.

While this isn't U14 specific,it also hasn't gone away.  When solo-ing or running in someone else's game I can see my required affinity objective at the start of the mission.  When hosting a mission I very rarely see it & have to experiment by killing things in random ways, etc until I happen across what I need to do during the mission.  Then I'll see the affinity objective popup.

Seems like it could be a hardware specific issue(AMD?) since my wife who has a near identical built PC also has the exact same issue when she hosts.