Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

I have a bug with my Kubrow, I finished the quest and got the collar on him, and I can clearly see a mature kubrow, however I cannot equip him under my companions tab.

Furthermore, I get Lotus and Ordis talking about how the quest is finished even well after I finished my quest. I would love to fight alongside my new companion, but there are forces unknown from taking him into battle.

Thats all from me

~cheers, Tecs`

Clan Dojo trading post being halfway through the floor and non useable, also even with hotfix 14.04 the helmets are still giving a failed to make offer message when attempting to trade. would be great during these times when people really want this platinum to be able to access it to get the things they need, ty DE for doing a wonderful job, i know you all are really busy and appreciate all you guys do

I just finished building Mirage's Systems, and Ordis' VO gave me the riddle to find the Chassis about:

the sea-monster that ate sailors

However, when I checked the email he sent to my inbox to review the riddle, it was what I assume is the final email, saying that I was done and just needed to buy her blueprint, that I had finished building the Chassis, which I have yet to find.

UI freezing in Arsenal: When you click a weapon or Warframe, there is a small delay before the "Equip" button displays at the bottom right. Clicking on a Warframe or weapon and hitting the enter key before the equip button displays will freeze the UI, rendering you unable to escape or exit the arsenal. You have to force close Warframe to get out of it.

Edited by RuFi0

found another bug, i was playing the new mercury missions and decided i might as well play in multiplayer, i started doing the missions and got three of them done (botheas, odin susei). i then decided to stop playing for a bit and came back to see that those missions were shown as uncompleted. so i decided to check some other missions and saw that on Jupiter it was the same with metis.

note on all of these missions i wasn't a host, so if this is some new feature where only the host gets counted as completed mission, then please change it back especially if the visitor is the one doing most of the work anyways.

Me again again, after the last patch 14.0.3 (or whatever number it was on saturday, July 20th) loading bug has STILL not been fixed, more so more people seem to be getting the bug now. Maybe this will let it get fixed?

Me once again. Im glad this is the last time I have to come here, cause i can say that as of 14.0.4, the loading bug is fixed. Good job.

Game still freezes/loads endlessly when you try to join the Dojo though, but no rush on that.

When something I have equipped levels up my screen freezes for several seconds then drops me from the party that I'm in. After a couple of seconds it fixes itself and all four of us are put into separate instances by ourselves with the exact same map. The mission we were doing is E Prime on Earth.

I am trying to build ODA keys and when I claim the key, the window pop up says I claimed it, but the key is not added to the inventory, it doesn't show up on the map, the bp is gone and can't be bought from market agin cause it is "purchased". resourse and creds are spent as usual. after a while the bp seems to come back, but the resourse and key are still gone

I lost two keys and its resourse worth already

just got a really strange bug

Did Dark Sector Jupiter, Defense Mission on public. I had my doggy with me.

I joined 1 Person ( = i was not the host).

The first and Second wave, no problems. Third Wave disconnect. Nothing really special. But after the Mission loaded again something really, really strange happened:

I was in a infested Interception Mission. The defense pod was still there and all infested tried to attack it. Furthermore, i had 2 Kubrows instead of one o.o

here a picture:

a8e38d8d09.jpg

Press E while it's incubating.

It's so cute.. <3

Along with that:

• Most/all bosses seem to not scale with level.

• Sometimes, not all the things you get in a mission doesn't show up at the end

-(For example, I would sometimes gain Oxium ingame, however it wouldn't show up in the results saying "I have acquired X Oxium"); haven't seen it happen for anything but that.

• Feral Kubrows: They seem to charge for my sentinel rather than me. Not only that, but they do INSANE damage to my sentinel, sometimes going through my Carrier's regeneration, other times leaving it at ~25/400hp

-Edit: They only 1hit my sentinel when they do their lunge attack.

• [EDIT]: Added a new picture. Just noticed- no polarity on any mod cards in the new result screen.

--

Kubrow Incubation Petting:

2ntk3ed.jpg

Result Screen - Lack of Polarity

m81mh.jpg

Edited by Ordel

Update 14.0 and XBOX 360 Controller.

Hi guys i just wana report some problems that i m having with this Update and My Xbox 360 Controller.

First of all, I have my Custom configuration of Buttons for this game... but every single time that i login in to the Game, my Configuration of Buttons is Reset.

Second I cant not move Up and Down or side by side to select Items on the Menus, Just in the CODEX  and ARSENAL its where the movements and Selections works just fine.

a1uy1OX.jpg?1

In the the Other menus i can not do this, i only can used the Right bump to select tags, but thats all.. its kinda funny because if works in the Codex... i dont know why is not with the other ones... its bascly the same.. (I m Just Guessing)

qqGGmSA.jpg?1

Also in the Main menu I cant select the Matchmaking button and Invite Players to a squadron... (I never could do this in the old version) but i have to give it a try... lol

Thanx Guys! Keep your owesome WORK! (Sorry for my english)

Edited by Matelinux

Just had some of the mission unlocking issue.  My wife was hosting some Mercury missions to get them unlocked for both of us.  She started with Boethius & then she unlocked Odin, so we went on to play thru it too.

After we finished both maps we stopped to check our progress.  Boethius still has the shining border around it & Odin is grayed out/locked for me.  She unlocked them normally.  So only the host gets progression thru the planet?

Quest bug: Started Howl of the Kubrow again after completing it already, getting repeated lines for the end of the quest instead of going back to the start. So I'm hearing the lines from Lotus and Ordis telling me I've completed the quest every time I get back to my ship.

I don't know if this has been reported yet, but during navigation from within the players ship here's a glitch.

If you are looking at the circle of unlocked planets and open the player profile, you become unable to back out, despite hitting back button or escape key. Only able to continue playing after a relaunch.