Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

Oberon reckoning does not grab infested osprey. They ignore the fact they are supposed to be paralysed and slammed on the ground and instead drop a poison cloud on me. This is extra annoying because I have to wait for the animation to finish before I can get out of the cloud and I lose a lot of extra precious health.

Putting Oberon on the shelf until after this is fixed.

P.S. Oberon 2.0?

I found a weird mod fusing bug by accident. I thought it was just going to crash the game at first, but instead it actually was going to let me do it, so here goes.

I was checking to see how many more mods/cores it was going to take me to rank my Vitality mod up, so I first added all of the duplicates manually, then hit the "Fusion Cores" button to add all of my current cores. Then I had the menu re-sort by how many Duplicates of mods I had (I usually use alphabetical sorting), and to my surprise the Vitality mods were unselected. So I selected them again, just to see what would happen. The game froze for a few seconds and I thought it was going to crash, but then it unfroze and was going to let me fuse in the Vitality mods twice. The "total number of mods" was still the 130-something it would have been with just counting the Vitality mods once, but the game made it seem like the Vitality mod being fused was going to go up a level, which it was previously not going to do.

I didn't actually hit the fusion button to see what would happen, because I didn't want to abuse a bug, but I figured I'd report it.

Unlocking Nodes - I also have encountered an issue unlocking new nodes while simply being a 'tag along'/client in a mission. I couldn't unlock Odin until I decided to do Boethius on Solo. Once I'd done that Odin unlocked. Will continue pushing forward and report details about this topic as I have them.

Update: Just completed Suisei as a 'Client' and now I don't have Pantheon unlocked. Definitely seems like only the 'Host' is unlocking the next stage which is rather annoying as I do like playing with friends and not having to switch things around to make sure we've each hosted each mission to proceed. Still a fairly new player with a lot of missions to unlock so really hope this is isolated or gets fixed soon.

Edited by LucianDeRomeo

If a Kubrow is in the incubator you can walk over to the arsenal, hit E and your warframe will be showing petting it outside of the Incubator.

Kubrow returns to the Incubator when the animation is done and the Kubrow is now awake and barking.

I have an issue with derelict exterminate key! yesterday i crafted he key, and claimed it, but i cant use it, i appears that i doesnt have it, but when i go again to foundry i cant craft again cuz  the game saiys that i already  have one, but i dont, can DE plz contact me or fix it plz? ,  to explain it betteR?

Re: Loyalty not going up now, checking server side but the current likelihood is that you used up the daily 'interactions' and the loyalty cannot be increased until interactions are reset (this should occur at same time as revive resets, trade resets, etc).

possible but even after reset yesterday i could not recover my kubrows loyalty

In regards to repeating lines...not fixed: Lotus and Ordis moved on from the egg related lines, now repeating the lines each time the Liset is loaded after a mission or coming back from the Dojo, etc:

Lotus: "It is done. The collar has been attached and the bond between Tenno and Kubrow has been cemented."

Ordis: "Operator, you will remember to care for the beast, won't you? Ordis doesn't care either way...do I?"

-screen freezes for several seconds when my dragon nikana levels up (don´t know if it´s just for me)

-vor doesn´t level anymore, stays level 1 (allowing easy morphics farming :D)

-you can interact ("e" button) with your kubrow while it´s in its hatching phase, but already out of it´s egg (turns your kubrow into it´s puppy form, looks quite buggy when your kubrow walks out of the incubator´s dome)

Edited by Arawan

you dont get unleashed wiht the sunika kubrow,its a bug,every kubrow comes with 2 rare mods thats unique to them,but somehwo the sunika doesnt come with the second one

Edited by poksar

Hi,

Here are my bugged challenges:

• Sentinel Profeciency 30. I have 4 sentinels (all bought from market) that are lvl 30 and I already got Sentinel Mastery 3.

• Savior of Earth (I'm 184/258 on Solar map progress and I've completed Earth 100% ages ago)

• The right tool for the job (I got 5 Warframes in total in my inventory. 4 of the 5 are lvl 30)

I wanted to contact the support, but the shortcut suggested that I post here.

I don't need the usual "Wait for the next update" response from users, as these issues have been adressed before, and there still hasn't been any resolve.

Please fix these challenges, so that the achievements can get unlocked.

P.S I'm playing through STEAM.

UI BUG:

when in the foundry and clicking on a vault key to build it brings up the list of void keys to use for crafting.

good: If you click cancel it returns to the foundary list as expected. But if you hit 

bug: but if you hit escape it goes back to the foundary screen briefly and then also exits the foundry.

expected: just return one screen to where they key blueprint was, not to go back 2 screens.

Yo it says long loading fixed but for me its still long.... can anyone help? It takes 1 minute to load and I checked my connection its all good + tested it in options

I just loaded when i loaded the enemies were crowded around me and one guy was teleported out of the map. It was a orokin derelict exterminate and right when i load crowded enemies same with my teammates anyone else?

I apologize if this has already been reported, but it seems like in a group doing Void/Derelict missions, the host seems to be guaranteed to expend their keys. By itself that normally wouldn't be that bad but it also seems that if anyone else has any keys, they can select a mission even if the host doesn't have a key for it, and the host would still "expend" the key, even if they didn't have one.

For example, my friend and I both got a Tower I Exterminate from a Dark Sector yesterday, so we ran it twice with him as the host (one for each of our keys) and were done. I know for a fact I did not get any other Tower I Exterminates since then, but today I noticed I still had one left over whereas he had none, so we ran it again (also with him as host) to test. Sure enough, afterwards, he still had 0 keys, and I still had 1. We tested this again by doing something we both had keys for (Tower II Exterminate) and afterwards he did lose one of those keys. So... basically you can forever run any key mission as long as one person who isn't the host has at least one key of that area.

tldr: This definitely seems like exploitable material and I worry even about posting it here, but I don't know how else to report it.

Edit: I'm not sure if it helps, but though my friend was hosting, -I- was the one who selected the mission.

Edited by Aamcotronix

I am hoping they don't listen to everyone crying "Nerf Mirage!!". Her problem is mostly the bug and overwhelming visual effects of explosive weapons. They should dull down explosion effects in some way. 

Also to add to the Mirage bug. When I use my angstrum's charge attack, my clones can't hold the ammo in their charge. That is to say that while I am charging, they start firing 100s of missiles in rapid fire nuking the map.

Warframe2014-07-2014-40-27-588.jpg?t=140" />

That isn't even the bulk of the explosion either, you can see the trails of the mass of missiles. Also that crazy particle effect is from the missiles. Nuke much?