Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

Two issues:

1) When running Sechura (Pluto), everytime I get to wave 5 everyone in the game disconnects one by one, until I'm the last one left, and then finally I error out of the game.

2)https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/264550-howl-of-the-kubrow-questhint4/ Literally this thread. It's happening to a lot of people, it's frustrating, and apparently it's even keeping people from getting the potato alert.

Being the smarty I am, I made the Ascaris Negator as soon as I got the blueprint, too early I guess, eh? Yep, too early, now I can't progress with the first quest in-game. Nor can I try to make another, the blueprints gone... Forever(?)... Plus, I have the next mission description showing, but cant find the mission either. (its the one to find the mercury location)

Help?

Please?

Edited by BuQue

Two issues:

1) When running Sechura (Pluto), everytime I get to wave 5 everyone in the game disconnects one by one, until I'm the last one left, and then finally I error out of the game.

2)https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/264550-howl-of-the-kubrow-questhint4/ Literally this thread. It's happening to a lot of people, it's frustrating, and apparently it's even keeping people from getting the potato alert.

#1 is a huge problem and the same thing happens to me, but on ALL quests in which I go longer than approximately 5 minutes

Vor Prize - After I defeated vor the navigation still display confront vor...... but when I enter the navigation there no mission to confront him or mission relating to the quest. oh I also got the Mercury Nav Segment

Edited by z5247

Issue/Bug: Vor's Prize quest, 'Obtain the Mercury Nav Segment' portion.

Alright, so, I started the prologue normally and quested through it up until I rescued Darvo, when he gave me a blueprint for an item (Can't remember the name of it, but it gets rid of that thing that looks like a Grustag Bolt on your warframe).

Instead of going to the next mission, where you were supposed to get the materials to craft the item that REMOVES said item from your warframe, I crafted the item then and there, and did the mission afterwards.

Now, I am stuck at the navigation map. The next part of the quest tells me to 'Obtain the Mercury Nav Segment', but there is no indicator anywhere on the map as to which planet/mission this quest is supposed to be completed on.

People have been mentioning in region chat that this is part of the quest is bugged, so I figured I should report it, even though some people have probably already reported it 

This. Story was getting rather interesting too - really kicking myself for not just selecting the "skip it" option right now (until it gets fixed).

[Environment]

Weird problems ive seen

Sorry for not having the UI on in this one but I was in the middle of fighitng and didnt exactly have time to switch settings

eQBINHA.jpg

This one was at the start of a ODE mission, taken from the ground. Its the waterfall thingy at the start

UPSE7aW.jpg

Issue/Bug: Vor's Prize quest, 'Raid the Corpus resource caches' portion.

After doing the portion to get the foundry back online I got logged off from the game without any error prompt, after logging back in I had to do the mission for the foundry again because my progress wasn't being saved. After a while I tried again, this time I was able to build the 'cure' for the device in my shoulder, I didn't needed more materials to do so because I already had plenty so I decided to 'skip' Darvo's offer. I built it and rushed it (since it was 0 platinum) and then, I got logged off again.

I tried again a while later, I had to do the mission to restore the foundry again and when I did I was able to proceed...kinda:

I can see the current objective in the communication panel but when I enter it it doesn't show in any planet

I've tried a few things and it doesn't seem to be any way around it, really similiar to what Carnagedude504 posted.
Edited by Rexen9

I got the kubrow quest and logged out a couple hours ago.

So I just logged back in, and Lotus says I have a kubrow egg, Ordis tells me to drop it on the floor. I don't think I have a kubrow egg since when I go to the incubator, there isn't a check mark beside the egg...

Most bosses are level 1 and instantly die with any significant amount of damage.  Nef Anyo was the appropriate level, but I've done Vor, Lephantis, and Jackal, in both solo and multiplayer with high level gear, and they were level 1.

Edited by Damah

I've found that killing an infested runner from afar will damage the user's sentinel and eventually killing the sentinel. I have tested this 5 times as a host/client, my sentinel died multiples to infested runners that were caught in a vortex while I'm 30 meters away.

I'm not sure if this is a bug or just really bad luck due to a mistake I made, but I built the Negator before doing the resource quest you get after rescuing Darvo. I proceeded to do said resource quest AFTER building the Negator, and now I am supposed to "Obtain the Mercury Nav Segment", but I have no quest indicator to actually DO that quest. Any solutions on that, yet? As I said, I'm not the only one experiencing this issue.

Ordis keeps telling me that my Kubrow egg is hatching when my Kubrow is already hatched. And he goes on about the Kubrow leaking and all that and its really annoying to hear that every time I go back to my ship.

That is the same thing that I have.

*Deleted*(That button finally worked for me after a few clicks)

Ran into a new problem. My UI occasionally freezes whenever I join a party.

Edited by Nekoji

Is anyone missing weapons and warframes, I don't really care about the ones I can just get them again but I seem to be miss past event weapons which II can't get back any others have this bug when doing the new story line ?

The ship even said your stuff was raided.......  Is the story line a bad pick for anyone with past event weapons/ items ?

and how do I get my past event items back ?

Edited by amiss359

That is the same thing that I have.

However, I also seemed to not have my Kubrow mods anymore. I maxed out four of them for Raksa(The shield one, Hunt, the locker opening one and another attack one) but for some reason after I had to re-log, they just vanished from my inventory along with my fusion cores.

Not sure if maybe they just consume them as time goes on as apart of their growth to use them but, I no longer have those mods in my inventory.

That's actually not a bug, it's a new filter in the mod screen. Over to the right hand side you can choose whether to hide or show maxed out mods that you own in the list, and by default it hides them.

Mirage and her Sleight of hand is crashing warframe consistently, it seems to occur most often if your using a channeling weapon like Ignis or Phage, otherwise it just eats all the frame rates making warframe incredibly slow for some time.