Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Will Be Polite As Possible

LongIron

Question

I'll get right to it, since region is moving faster than the Twitch channel chatbox, I can't understand how I am supposed to move forward with the beginner prologue, like at all, its ridiculous. Finished the opening mission with Vor, installed something or another in the ship and got my Arsenal tab open, now there is absolutely nothing left to do, I'm stuck in the ship and I'm supposed to 'Restore Ship Comms'. Can someone explain how and its so stupid.

10 answers to this question

You know, you could just listen to the messages that are being sent by Lotus. When she says "go to Mercury", try looking on Mercury.

Or, when you get a Nav, go to the planet with the nav. That's how I got through it.

Edited by Kashiki

Yes well it would appear the messages don't repeat, now sure if they were supposed to but many things don't seem to run smoothly atm.

Also just on a side note, on the login page where is the close game option? I have to alt+f4 it

This thread helped me so much!  Thank you!  I had the same problem as OP.  Wandering around the ship, looking at the planets, not being able to restore comms.  I've put 1000 hours in this game, you'd think I'd be able to figure out a flipping tutorial!  But then again, maybe that's part of the problem.  I figured I was suppose to go to Mercury, you know, since that's been the beginning system of the game since the dawn of time!  I played a bunch of missions there, killed Vor, but no cigar.  No ship comms.  I'm like, "Uh, Vor's dead.  I'm good now, right?  The hell?"  Pffft.  Oh well, now I know.  Mantle, Earth.  Geeze.  Thanks.