Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dev Stream 33

Llyssa

I'm really hoping you postpone devstream 33.

I imagine we're all far too tired from the update, and I don't think the input from the team will be as useful or meaningful as it would be if they got a few days of rest(if you can get them out of bed at all).

If you guys do go on with it, I'm not sure how many of us will see it before it hits youtube--seems likely most of us will be asleep by then, or too tired to appreciate it.

I say the best plan would be to postpone it but have one earlier next week (maybe Wednesday?)

Was thinking maybe monday would make the most sense. That way they've had a good weekend, but it's still much before the first big update is scheduled, and they'll have a whole weekend's worth of feedback to organize their thoughts from, as well as some much needed rest.

no please don't postpone it

Well, if it happens today(IF), it would be them(with a fistfull of hours of sleep, if any) taking questions from us(with a fistfull of hours of sleep, if any) from chat.

It seems unlikely that we'll get much turnout, or many good questions, and it seems like they probably won't have any good answers. So, why have a bad devstream where everyone is tired, when we could wait a few days and have a good one?

I was just about to make a topic on that. I've also watched the Warframe U14 highlights and yeah, I don't think it's a good idea for them to keep going with the Devstream. It'd be just too much to ask for them too, since they stayed so late to give us the update, although with a gamebreaking bug in the prologue, but that's besides the point.

I vote for the Devstream to be postponed as well. They need to rest, and at the same time, it will give them more time to fix all the big bugs before the weekends strike.