Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Booster Question

PsychedelicSnake

Question

9 answers to this question

Thanks for the replies, everyone! I could always contact Support if anything goes wrong, anyway I suppose.

It shouldn't be a problem—a friend of mine got all three Prime Access packs (or at least the first two, I think he got #3, but I can't recall for certain), and so at one point had over a hundred and twenty days of both boosters. O.o So the only thing that ought to be a potential cause of headaches for you is if U14 has problems with boosters; and you can test the credit boosters, at least, easily enough—just run a credit-reward alert, and you should receive double the listed reward.

No they will add up.

Question tho: I feel like my boosters are not working. Did you get the same feeling?

IME, affinity boosters are something you don't notice until they're gone; and credit boosters can be quite easily tested. I have gotten the feeling you describe before, but it was with the rare resource drop booster from the market, and I have no idea how to test that. =/

IME, affinity boosters are something you don't notice until they're gone; and credit boosters can be quite easily tested. I have gotten the feeling you describe before, but it was with the rare resource drop booster from the market, and I have no idea how to test that. =/

I kinda notice em everytime. Whatever, thank you for the reply.

I kinda notice em everytime. Whatever, thank you for the reply.

What I meant is that the effects (the increase in affinity gained), is most clearly seen with rate of ranking gear up; and I tend to find it less obvious during than after—I guess I just rapidly acclimate to the accelerated ranking of gear, and it only becomes obvious (how reliant I was on it), once it runs out and I'm forcibly reminded how slow ranking up gear with few-to-no polarity slots and no potato is.

You ought to be able to test the affinity booster by accomplishing challenges or something, but they don't spell out how the affinity booster works, and I've heard conflicting explanations. =/ Sorry.

You're welcome.