Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You Know Upgrade, Downgrade But Bugrade ?

ShinoHarvest

With U14 major bugrade you can play new game this is "Warframe Login". Now survive and defend is obsolet and noob mod in warframe login you need make record of connections without interuption and if you loose you need pray for a successful login.

I hate Ppl who make topic like this.

Double Sided snakes which only live for situations like this.

First is Oh yeah they are the best in the world, so amazing and wow, i alwasy wanted this

Now its like "Omg devs wtf you did! this game is not like I WANTED, this suck, that suck, omg itz bad. fix all bcus i want to play and forget about sun outside!!"

Put some oil in the brain guys, you all see how situation looks and doing such topic wont help at ALL.

Game not working? no problem, weather outside is good, time to move out for a while or clean the cave you live in

First is Oh yeah they are the best in the world, so amazing and wow, i alwasy wanted this

Now its like "Omg devs wtf you did! this game is not like I WANTED, this suck, that suck, omg itz bad. fix all bcus i want to play and forget about sun outside!!"

Put some oil in the brain guys, you all see how situation looks and doing such topic wont help at ALL.

Game not working? no problem, weather outside is good, time to move out for a while or clean the cave you live in

Weather lady said it's too hot out in the sun. :(

but yeah... a lot of people want the update to be delivered on Thursday then mention there are too many bugs...

In other news the server problems are caused by too many people logging in at once as far as I'm aware.

I mean I bet practically everyone who isn't in the game and are able to play are smashing that login button like they're handing out free Excalibur Primes.

Exactly. This is my main problem with every update - seeing crowds of whining players.

Why do topics like this exist?  Do you think you're the first to have problems?  Do you believe that the developers are unaware?  Are YOU aware that it just came out?  What abnormality would cause someone's brain to send a signal down to their fingers to rattle out this worthless drivel?

Amen brother.  I'm scared to click the prologue in fear of glitching out and not having access to something I'll need.  =/

I've that fear too... that's why I will wait for a bunch of hotfixes.. maybe 2-3 or something, depending on what is fixed with each one. After that night they deserve a rest and to look with clean heads into some of the slips that eventually happen if you're overworked.