The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Silva+Aegis] It's.... Beautiful...

SilverBones

It looks pretty, and is fairly decent. 

However I feel that they should've done something with the blocking, as right now its kinda useless (which is really bad considering your using shield.)

Also damage is a bit low, but nothing unbearable.

It is quite nice with Ember after Accelerant*

Kinect Absorption

I would love for blocking to absorb kinetic damage which then could be added to the base sword damage boosting DPS for a few seconds. And please make it fan out more when blocking.

Edited by RawGritz

It is quite nice with Ember after Accelerant*

Kinect Absorption

I would love for blocking to absorb kinetic damage which then could be added to the base sword damage boosting DPS for a few seconds. And please make it fan out more when blocking.

I love this idea. Anything that creates a more interesting interaction between actions in the game is good, in my opinion. This would encourage you to block more, instead of just spamming attacks. Plus it would make the weapon more interesting. I think more weapons should have secondary effects/benefits/passive/mechanic or whatever, that isn't just a unique damage type. 

I love this idea. Anything that creates a more interesting interaction between actions in the game is good, in my opinion. This would encourage you to block more, instead of just spamming attacks. Plus it would make the weapon more interesting. I think more weapons should have secondary effects/benefits/passive/mechanic or whatever, that isn't just a unique damage type. 

Yup! ---> https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/269447-silva-and-aegis-shield-doesnt-function-like-a-shield/page-2#entry3120965

Going to post this here instead of creating a new thread about it, but I find the textures on it lacking when compared to the vast majority of other weapons.

This is more noticeable when you change the default colors to something lighter in hue, it looks really low quality and seems to be lacking a normal/bump/height map making it look extremely flat. This same sort of thing also applies to the Pyra Syandana, maybe it's just the trade off with things having constant particle effects?

I hope this doesn't offend the artist involved, it just sort of stands out in an otherwise impressive array of textures in-game. 

Edited by Kedai

Going to post this here instead of creating a new thread about it, but I find the textures on it lacking when compared to the vast majority of other weapons.

This is more noticeable when you change the default colors to something lighter in hue, it looks really low quality and seems to be lacking a normal/bump/height map making it look extremely flat. This same sort of thing also applies to the Pyra Syandana, maybe it's just the trade off with things having constant particle effects?

I hope this doesn't offend the artist involved, it just sort of stands out in an otherwise impressive array of textures in-game. 

Yea I have to agree. The shield looks like it needs higher resolution textures, maybe? But I totally agree.

I was impressed with the weapon itself, it feels nice to swing. The actual usefulness though is on par with a skana... and as such means its super weak for a clan tek weapon with no polarities and high requirements to make. Other than needing a buff somewhere though, I agree it looks nice.

Just give it a buff in damage, maybe 55. And make it swing faster... the only weight in the sword is the handle right? The blade is just fire after all, should be able to swing it faster than pretty much any other weapon. Logic no?