Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Soooo Are Kubrows Worth Spending 60P Over?

Feallike

Question

11 answers to this question

Personally. YES

They are the most adorable bear cubs ever.

EDIT: I will always prefer the kubrows than the sentinels. You never grow attached to those things, but with the kubrows you genuinely begin to grow attached to them. I mean when a sentinel dies, pfft big deal they come back. With the kubrows you need to make sure they are healthy and ready for the next mission.

Edited by TheErebus

Only if you can afford it. I had 2k from the Loki prime package so I went ahead and did it. I did this with little to no idea how they will fair in-game once fully matured. For all I know, I might have just wasted 180p for mastery points.

can we have/own all offered kubrovs or only one ?

like the pics in the codex tells me it look like we can have all of them, right ?

You can own them all but only bring one to a mission. But you'll have to first own quite a few of the stasis pods for all the kubrows.

You can own them all but only bring one to a mission. But you'll have to first own quite a few of the stasis pods for all the kubrows.

ok, thx, im asking because i will not buy anything for a few days

first i wanna go familiar with the "new game-UI" and there have to be a few things/bugs changed :-)

im training my patience with this all =))))

finally, i have to mention i like all the new things, there are only 2 things which i really wanna be able to turn on or off ,-)

i hope i get heared in the main-u14-feedbackthread ...

Edited by Pala7ine

Stasis pods are platinum upgrades like slots? Are they limited in number?

Checking in advance, mastery, it's all about mastery. Looks like my worst fear came true and we'll have to level up each type of this ugly monster, but hey, after leveling Spectra I'm prepared.

Stasis pods are platinum upgrades like slots? Are they limited in number?

Checking in advance, mastery, it's all about mastery. Looks like my worst fear came true and we'll have to level up each type of this ugly monster, but hey, after leveling Spectra I'm prepared.

10 plat for 1 stasis slot.