Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Liset Interior Design Flaw

UmamiSalami

So I was wondering.....how do we enter the Liset after each mission? I tried looking for that little hatch chamber to no avail.
Me: "Hey Ordis, can you open the door for me?"
Ordis: "Certain- DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH TO THE TEN-ly, Operator."
Me: "Any time now Ordis...."
Ordis: "I apologize Flea Lover- Operator. It appears I have no door leading from the chamber."

a6906fae26.jpg

2b6222f0a8.jpg
It aint even under the ramp D:

2a77ae27df.jpg

d68d2d7446.jpg

My only guess is that the panel you sit on for the star chart is actually a mini elevator, which brings you to that hatch thingy that's made for your size, before it rotates 180 degrees to drop you off in a mission.

EDIT: Unlikely, so never mind.

Edited by Casardis

Are you talking about the entrance to it? If so yeah there is one, underneath the ramp, hard to notice but that bit spins around then opens up awkwardly etc :P

Well if the front windows are along the very front edge, then the little spinny thingy would be in the floor under the ramp. We just can't see it because the ramp is always down when we're down there.

After thorough investigation and crouching as closely as possible, I have come to the conclusion that it is unfortunately not under the ramp. My reasoning is that there is no evidence of a human shape indentation. Not even the evidence of the arm slot. But I did however notice what appeared to be some sort of door at the far end of the wall underneath the ramp. BUT HAVE NO FEAR! I BELIEVE I HAVE FOUND THE TRUE ELEVATOR TO THE LISET!

RISE! GET OFF MY ELEVATOR!

033d4f979b.jpg

After thorough investigation and crouching as closely as possible, I have come to the conclusion that it is unfortunately not under the ramp. My reasoning is that there is no evidence of a human shape indentation. Not even the evidence of the arm slot. But I did however notice what appeared to be some sort of door at the far end of the wall underneath the ramp. BUT HAVE NO FEAR! I BELIEVE I HAVE FOUND THE TRUE ELEVATOR TO THE LISET!

I'd assume there's some sort of sliding hatch in the floor that covers it when it's not in use. Since they have that little room in the right spot it seems fine to me.

Well, check under the ramp again, as noveltyhero said, there´s a bit that could rotate under the ramp.

By the way, there´s a tiny hole you can see through in the ship from the ramp.

Well, check under the ramp again, as noveltyhero said, there´s a bit that could rotate under the ramp.

By the way, there´s a tiny hole you can see through in the ship from the ramp.

I've checked under the ramp. There is no indication of a human shaped indentation.

I didn´t say there was, but the thing could rotate and have the human shaped indentation on the other side (Why not).

Because the chamber you get into is a half cylinder. The other side of where the indentation is is white and rounded with a Lotus symbol on it. You'll notice it when you extract.

Because the chamber you get into is a half cylinder. The other side of where the indentation is is white and rounded with a Lotus symbol on it. You'll notice it when you extract.

It's probably covered by panels when not in use.