Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Please, For The Love Of God Nerf This.

Excalibur_Prime

Grineeer, please do not nerf Mirage.  We the good players enjoy her damage.  She is amazing when running T4 keys.  Please just fix her ability to crash Warframe when using her Power 1.  Tweak her damage multiplier but do not change it to the point where she is useless.  If you nerf her damage output below Nova, Saryn or even Nyx, she will become a gimmick and useless.  Why?  Because with Mirage's damage she is just a frame that can stun and confuse.  We already have stun/confusion/blind frames.   

Keep her as the Glass Cannon she is.  And do not listen to the same people who will chew you up later.   Don't believe me, take down the names.  And then you'll understand how people are so flip-floppy.

P.S.  That damage is not impressive, nor is it OP.  If the best you can do is screenshot and type OP, then I wish you luck with getting DE to understand you.

Now if she is doing damage in the millions CONSISTENTLY, then yes she needs tweaking.

That doesn't mean you reduce her 50-100k plus damage to 5k-25k.  If that's the case I can just use my gun. all day every day because I have a gun that can deak 40-60k easily.  And another gun that can deal 100k easily (low dps.)

Lol at people who forma'd her already. Im not touching mine until she gets tweaked/reworked. Im not going through the whole nova release all over again.

Also lol at people trying to justify her ridiculous damage.

Right now there is absolutely no reason to use any other frame as the 4th in any defense missions. You have vauban, nekros and nova, the 4th is now mirage. Using any other frame is like using an acrid over brakk lol.... And dont give me "she is just new, everyone is leveling her" excuse, you know thats not the reason you see her that often.

Edited by kiteohatto

All i know is one of my mates plays on an outdated laptop when 2 of us run mirage with Hall and ANYWEAPON with great visual ammo fired chunks his machine to the bottom of hell even my machine with a I7-4790 and GTX650ti 2GB Boost on maximum i drop below 40-50fps when 10 of us fire angstrums lol...

Edited by Kibaa12

All i know is one of my mates plays on an outdated laptop when 2 of us run mirage with Hall and ANYWEAPON with great visual ammo fired chunks his machine to the bottom of hell even my machine with a I7-4790 and GTX650ti 2GB Boost on maximum i drop below 40-50fps when 10 of us fire angstrums lol...

^ This My bud has an A6 APU based HP laptop and his frames utterly DIE. Even my bud with an i7 and GTX760 losses frames when things get spammed. As well as my own machine running a FX8350 and AMD Radeon HD 7870 drops frames when there are 2 or more mirages dropping hell on the map lol.