Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Please, For The Love Of God Nerf This.

Excalibur_Prime

i got 2 mill red crit with amprex against infested, DE need to fix it as soon as possible.

From what I gather, the numbers are nothing more than a graphical bug obtained when someone else in the party is hosting your game.  It has no implications on your actual damage output.

There's also a certain concern I want to bring to the table.

Angstrum + Barrell Diffusion + Lethal Torrent + clip size upgrades (7) + 5 Mirage clones = frame rate just committed suicide.

Not only does this destroy practically half the level with well over 30 rockets, it makes the game nearly unplayable for everyone else. Someone doing that on Xini was the first time I've seen frame rate lag in this game.

Its sad how everyone's complaining about that damage... I see no reason to nerf high damage lol. It makes everything funny and jaw dropping. I got a 68,643,480 damage crit on my Amprex and it even chained to the next guy hitting a 34,321,620 damage crit. Then after that, I couldn't hit higher than 21,474,835... Seems its a damage cap or something.

PS... Take in mind... Thats not even with Banshee... Or Mirage...

Edited by OuTlAwTACO229

Its sad how everyone's complaining about that damage... I see no reason to nerf high damage lol. It makes everything funny and jaw dropping. I got a 68,643,480 damage crit on my Amprex and it even chained to the next guy hitting a 34,321,620 damage crit. Then after that, I couldn't hit higher than 21,474,835... Seems its a damage cap or something.

No one will use other warframes :/

Your Amprex+team-mates(A Banshee for Sonar, and another Rhino for Roar) +Play as Mirage Hall of Shadows maxed=??????

Its sad how everyone's complaining about that damage... I see no reason to nerf high damage lol. It makes everything funny and jaw dropping. I got a 68,643,480 damage crit on my Amprex and it even chained to the next guy hitting a 34,321,620 damage crit. Then after that, I couldn't hit higher than 21,474,835.

Teach me, oh mighty and glorious crit dealer. D: