The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Look Up The Definition Of Your Name In Urban Dictionary

Renathy

Sexy and sweet, sometimes quiet. Usually happy and laughing. Perfect hair, and really cute laugh. His voice goes very high when someone bites him. Always looks adorable and he makes boyfriends very jealous because he's the perfect best friend to a girl. Guys want to be him and girls want to be with him. He's a really good guy.

Wait what?

Someone of high social class. Usually categorized by an over-sized growth in their pants. Also known for their ability to seduce and charm the ladies with their devilishly good looking hair and smile.

MAAAAN, WHERE'S DA LADIES AT?

Edited by xFrancis

Simon

"A Sexy Beast. One with a huge c-ock, and gigantic balls. Known for being sweet and gentle when it comes to women. The females dig Simon. Often used to describe a good friend.Describes a friend that wouldn't leave other friends if they had a flat tire."

Everything is right except the "females dig Simon" part.

Edited by HitPointPredator

Actual name or username?

Well my username has nothing there so

Someone who is so supremely confident in their sexuality that they feel no need to go out and do anything or anyone. One who expects the women to flock to him.

Boy: Look at that Doron, he thinks hes so sexy.

Boy 2: Yeah he just sits on his &#! and looks in the mirror.

Boy: Too bad that works for him.

What the F***

a beautiful name, in fact one of the best names ever.

hey laura, you're soo fly

... '~'

A bit further down..
A Laura is something that's almost impossible to define. Something exquisitely beautiful in a way that's beyond words. A person who's so brilliant you can't think of a way to describe. Someone who you can't know completely: changeable, quixotic and mercurial and yet also loyal; cautious and yet also incredibly daring. A Laura is something that maybe doesn't exist in the real world but communicates from some never never land, imprisoned by cruel fate; yet at the same time a Laura is the most real thing in the world. A Laura is something that's impossible to love and yet you are hopelessly in love with. If you ever find a Laura - don't let her go.

That's deep as *@#$.
Edited by SignumCruxis

"Jonas is a Latin common but well-known name.
He's nice, attractive, intelligent, thoughtful, gorgeous, friendly and has a good sense of humor.
Even though he doesn't think so, he's a strong personality and can deal with problems."

or

"Life its self, also the new god."

So I'm either your average movie popular kid or God? Quite the gap there.

Edited by zergla

First name:

All around perfect man and a sexy beast. Known to cause even the most loyal of girls to turn on their boyfriends. Talented with music, words, and kills in any sport he plays. Strong like bull. Always competitive, and ALWAYS wins what he competes in. Some consider to be on the status of not only a god, but THE God.

Middle name:

A very old name, from the 16th century, Scottish in origin, meaning "from the dark river." A man who has deep insights, mystical powers and isn't afraid to explore both the dark and light sides of life, seeing them as all one. A person of great understanding, having wisdom that accrues with age. Very public persona, but deeply private in many ways.

Last name:

N/A :P

In-game 1st half:

Gone crazy or insane; irrational. Came into use after a number of workplace shootings by disgruntled U.S. post office workers.

2nd half:

Something that could get me banned so you can look it up your selves.

All-in-all I'm satisfied.

Edited by Postal_pat

according to the Random House Dictionary, unabridged version, c. 1967, "izzat" is dignity, honour, or reputation, or social rank (especially in societies where the caste system is prevalent, such as India, Pakistan, or the United States)

derived from urdu (a language used in pakistan).

I was tempted to deck the #@*&$@ when he fired me, but I have more izzat than that.

Wut

"The sweetest man you will ever meet. Ryley's are the guys that everyone likes. They love having a good laugh and always know how to brighten someone else's day. Ryley is very loyal and will stick by you through thick and thin. If you are lucky enough to have a Ryley fall in love with you, he will spend all of his time striving to make you happier. Ryley's are a real treasure".

Person about to move: I'm scared that you will forget about me.

Ryley: Never!

Damn... I swear to god I created and destroyed a galaxy before, this must not be the right definition. Ah well moving on.

Full name;

A slang term used to purpose a sexual encounter.

I don't even...

Nickname;

That girl who you just cant find anything to $#*(@ about. Always really nice, but never too nice.  Generally quite smart and can be blushingly nerdy, but the type of nerd everyone loves. Has an awesomely wicked sense of humor that's so witty and can burn people to the ground.

Uh, sure.  I can live with that, I like lighting things on fire.

Edited by Noamuth

Oh yeah,

Middle Name:
Means prince, king, leader...
Loves to get crunk, has good sence of style, a pimp, all girls want him all guys want to be him, hardcore gangsta that will kick your &#!....

Last Name:
An expression used to refer to some one who is immensely cool, and has style unrivalled by any one else.

Not a single flying f**k was given that day. I hate this dictionnary

Roman

"a really hot guy who isn't ugly but isn't all that physcially attractive,

yet he has something that attracts girls that person is who is walking over there is a roman guy."

must be my codpiece.

darn it the text editor is a mess.

Edited by Morgax

Went better than expected.

"From a Cornish form of the Old Welsh name Gwenhwyfar (Guenevere). 

Jennifer's are an extremely rare beauty inside & out. They are loyal to friends & family & will stand by you as long as you will let them; very supportive. They know how to love no other way than hard. Jennifer's have a deep passion for life & the things that are important to them. Sometimes their passion can be mistaken for attitude but, let it be known, it's only because they are misunderstood by some; their passion is real & for no other purpose. Jennifer's are naturally beautiful - making some green with envy of their natural features; so it is only fitting that they have keen interest in the nature around them & preserving natural beauty. They were born with it & are wired to love & care for things in their natural state as well as all creatures big and small.

Jennifer's will be there through the good times & the bumps along the way. Their friendship does not thin, it is not a fair-weather friendship. It is as real as the Jennifer you encounter. Strong & supportive; beautiful & timeless. Should you come across a Jennifer make them your best friend and hold onto them forever; I know I will."
Edited by Seras

Couto:

Someone who is really mean, and doesn't bring me and Brooke ice cream late at night, and doesn't answer their cell phone either.

Brooke and I hate it when people are Couto's, and don't bring us ice cream and cake late at night, and don't answer their cell phone!

It's funny how that three of my four names relate to something sexual, but then I also end up being apparently mean.
Edited by JRMC

Pff, probably gonna be something sexual like everything else on Urban Dictionary.

"Usually a very very very goodlooking straight gentleman that has great taste in women. He has a crazy side to him but only shows it infront of true friends. Has great style, is hilarious, amazing, caring, sweet and will make you smile. You will always have a good time with an Alexander, so if you got a friend named Alexander count yourself one of the luckiest people in the world!

Why you smiling like that? 
I hung out with Alexander 
NO WAY!"

Okay, not sexual, but probably written by someone who has a significant other or an insane infatuation with a guy named Alexander.  I felt creeped out just reading that S#&$.  I prefer the sixth ranked definition:

"longer version of Alex mostly used to &!$$ people with the name alex off

Bob : Hey Alexander whats up ! ( Giggles ) 
Alex: F*** Off!!!"

Adrian (This is so accurate that it is scary.... e.e, except for the bed part)

A hot @$$ guy that is strong and smart. Trys everything to keep a relationship from failing and is good when it comes to listening and talking (not to girls). Also know best for his abilities and experience in bed. A great friend and the best boyfriend to be with. On the other hand not the best person to mess with because he can fight. Adrian for some reason cannot hold a grudge for little things, but can and will not let it go if it horible. Even if he says he got over it (he really didn't). Another thing is once he likes someone he wont move on til he gets that person or he finally accepts that he is never going to get her. BUT just give him a chance... he may just be the best thing thats ever happen to you.

Joshua is a sexy, masculine individual exuding the most desirable of traits. Although Joshua may be timid at first, his genuine and compassionate charm shine through above all things. He can be trusted with any secret and will always pull through even when the going gets tough. His understanding and supportive nature can put anyone at ease as he is never judgmental but rather always willing to listen with an open mind. He is the epitome of a true man.

My boyfriend is an absolute Joshua.