Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Eggs Exist Only In Nightmare Mode

HideorEscape

I tried on Earth yesterday all day and today I did the Earth mission for like 20 times and nothing!

Is this a bug? Am I the only one?

Do I have to grind hours,days for an egg? if that's the case than this is a TIME WASTE.

I think I just wasted my time, if there is no chance to get it, why am I doing the same mission over and over again?

Grinding for 1 ultra rare kubrow egg was the Worst addition for U14.

I hate kubrows because I can't get an egg!

For DE: Make all Kubrow Dens to have a 100% chance to drop an egg. = problem solved

EDIT: Today I got a Kubrow egg from a nightmare node. I just shot kubrow dens a few times, I killed all kubrows and than I destroyed the den. The egg spawned. (There was 1 random Nekros player with me desecrating all the time)

Nightmare Nodes increase the spawn rate for a Kubrow egg.

Edited by HideorEscape

Maybe not 100% chance to drop an egg.

Instead maybe it should be that if your doing the quest on E prime for the first time, at the end of the mission you get an egg.

Then after that you have to search. 

Yes, like that! I can't finish this quest and its very annoying when Lotus and Ordis always talk about kubrow eggs everytime when I enter my ship.

Those are not called ''Problems'' from DE perspective... They are called ''Ways to get money''

Doing Epic low drop chance, will result your self control to lean forward buying it from market instead, which often leads to chain reaction as you most probably will want to keep buying them and/or incubator parts...

That said when they will have enough money from that, they will release ''hotfix'' with - Increased Kubrow Egg drops...

I did the mission 40~ times, got fed up and bought the egg, found out that I had to get Argon for the power core, used ALL my keys to get ONE, then found out that I had to wait a day and a half just to hatch the damn thing.

Combine that with the resource cache quest glitch, the bug testing in U14 could have been done better, I would be find with waiting another week for the release >.>

Complaints aside, I am otherwise impressed with the update.

Those are not called ''Problems'' from DE perspective... They are called ''Ways to get money''

Doing Epic low drop chance, will result your self control to lean forward buying it from market instead, which often leads to chain reaction as you most probably will want to keep buying them and/or incubator parts...

That said when they will have enough money from that, they will release ''hotfix'' with - Increased Kubrow Egg drops...

salty

They do exist. I got my first one after the 3rd run I believe. Then I got a second one 5 or 6 runs after that. Granted Im probably very fortunate so far. Like any rare drop you just have to stick with it and look at this way, at least you have an excuse to farm Neurodes on top of the eggs

That aside, I wonder if they can be traded? That would probably make a very healthy market for traders and since you can buy them for 10p off the market they would be cheaper via trades. Just a thought

Maybe not 100% chance to drop an egg.

Instead maybe it should be that if your doing the quest on E prime for the first time, at the end of the mission you get an egg.

Then after that you have to search. 

Maybe the best compromise would be to have a definite chance of dropping an egg in the third try the player runs the mission, with 33% of dropping in the first try and 67% in the second try, balancing both the time needed to get an egg (meaning making the quest flow at an appropriate pace) and allowing the player to explore around Earth a bit. 

Then, after this particular part has been completed, all Kubrow dens have a 10-15% chance of dropping a Kubrow egg when destroyed.

Edited by Renegade343

So I guess the 2 eggs I dropped are a lie then...

Nah- as I said on another thread:

I suspect that some items dropped from the Den get glitched inside said Kubrow Den, becoming unreachable.

Solution: equip carrier (with vacuum ofc).

Edited by WEREsandrock

So I guess the 2 eggs I dropped are a lie then...

Nah- as I said on another thread:

I suspect that some items dropped from the Den get glitched inside said Kubrow Den, becoming unreachable.

Solution: equip carrier (with vacuum ofc).

I thought all the items spawn outside the den when the den is destroyed (see Ammo drops, Affinity Orbs etc.). Since the Kubrow egg is also an item, I do not think that particular item is glitched inside the destroyed Kubrow Den.

I thought all the items spawn outside the den when the den is destroyed (see Ammo drops, Affinity Orbs etc.). Since the Kubrow egg is also an item, I do not think that particular item is glitched inside the destroyed Kubrow Den.

hmmm... I do not have the feeling that everything spawns outside the den.

Especially when I see nothing lying around the den, run past it, and carrier finds something to pick up anyway.

hmmm... I do not have the feeling that everything spawns outside the den.

Especially when I see nothing lying around the den, run past it, and carrier finds something to pick up anyway.

Really? I swear I see every item spawn outside of the den when the den is destroyed.

Granted, I have never used Carrier, so I am not sure.

Really? I swear I see every item spawn outside of the den when the den is destroyed.

Granted, I have never used Carrier, so I am not sure.

hm... Maybe I just didn't pay enough attention.

I still don't trust these Kubrow Dens. I think they were eating the eggs.

I've got one, that I found at a den. So they do exist. But I bought my first one, because after about 30 runs I got bored.

The same goes for me. I bought one egg and then found another one because I was curious hwo long it would take me to find one... after all that lasted 30 min max!? But I guess its RNG so probably just my luck...