Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Do I Exterminate Hordes Of Kubrows To Steal Them A Child ?

DeadScream

I thought this quest wouldn't be so crude.

But what made it even worse was/is having to kill Ferals for mods.

It's like, they're just neutral low level enemies, why are we doing this? ;_;

neutral but they kill my sentinel 10 times faster than Grineers around there, without even touching her

You could just stop killing all the Kubrows. Afaik the eggs are only dropping from dens.

Simple solution : Stop killing them, destroying their homes. Buy an egg from the pet shop. That's what I did, and I don't feel guilty.

In one word - MODS!!!

Oh and about that "Every tenno deserves a Kubrow" I laughed pretty hard, because every tenno kills thousands of Kubrows and destroys their homes to get one :D

Incase you haven't noticed, the Tenno aren't really good guys.

Seriously, just look at the bodycounts left in our wake as we act as the aggressors in missiosns just so we get a 0.5% chance to find an item that we want.

Murdering a family of kubrows for a chance to steal their young is par for the course.

Since when do we (Tenno) have a problem with genocide in the name of personal gain?

If you must, chalk it up to "Balance".

Kubrows were overpopulating Earth, because somethingnanitessomethingcicerotoxinsomething changed their normal breeding/hunting patterns.

We have to thin their numbers before they destroy the Invincible Orokin Engineered Fragile eco-balance of Earth's forests.

If they breed like rabbits, how come we can't find any damn eggs!?

Murdering families, destroying their homes, and then kidnapping their children. Good times goooood times.

you forgot then CLONING THEIR BABIES

She actually is. The old Lotus had a personality. She'd constantly change mission objectives by saying "**** it. Just kill them all."

Still does, happened to me today.

Now that I'm on my computer I can throw up how I actually feel about it.

As I see it, Kubrows are pretty innocent and they attack us because it's in their nature. They're not some evil genius who plan to take over the universe and have us as pets. They may be only defending themselves or their families. 

I think, it should've been implemented where we capture a kubrow and clone them or train them. Where we would be actually trying to save them, not kill them mercilessly for mods/eggs. Frohd Bek wants a kubrow, why not sabotage those deliveries and 'take' those eggs?

This kill kubrows, destroy their dens, take their eggs to get your own kubrow is pretty inhuman. Because it's not just blood and gore and violence.

I hope the devs will notice this and think up of another way.

How about you coax baby kubrows out of the dens with treats?  After enough treats, you'll bond with them, shown symbolically by it jumping on your shoulders and nuzzling your cheek.  This accomplished, the mission would end with a rainbow lifting you and your new kubrow buddy into the sky while "Do You Believe in Magic?" plays triumphantly.

Then you can go about training it to be a flesheating killing machine and everyone will feel good about themselves.

Screen is flickering

This is Greenpeace.

The blood of countless Kubrow is on your hands. Did you really think, there would be no repercussions?

The murder of the Kubrow will not go unpunished.

There will be no salvation.

Personally I felt a bit weird farming Kubrows for mods. But then again I killed over 200000 grineer. So who cares about a little bit more blood on my hands lol.

The system makes sense... Wild animals dropping cybernetic components. But on exterminate missions, Lotus says, she can't detect any more life form, so I guess poor Kubrows are robots. xD

Simple solution : Stop killing them, destroying their homes. Buy an egg from the pet shop. That's what I did, and I don't feel guilty.

You still have to kill them for the Kubrow mods haha. Unless you buy them from someone else of course.