Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does Lotus Like Bondage Or Something? (Or, Shut Up About The Collar.)

CedarDpg

Getting really annoying that Lotus keeps telling me "It is done. You've put the Kubrow in bondage. Time to break out the cuffs and whip." every time I load in the Liset. And then Ordis is always saying, "Abuse the animal or not...that's cool with me... (As long as I can watch.)"

If Ordis complained about leaking fluids and poop smears earlier, you'd think he'd care because I'm sure a liquified post-death decayed Kubrow corpse in its hold would leak fluid and poop everywhere. :P I wonder if a Kubrow is big enough to explode like those beached whale corpses that stew for a little while. Now that would be a nightmare to clean up.

Is that EXACTLY what they say?

If so, I gotta say it's some pretty terrible lines. Was that supposed to be funny?

Of course it's not EXACTLY what they say. No, it wasn't supposed to be funny, it was annoyance from the singular repetitive two lines over and over and over and over every time you get back from every mission. And as far as I know, you cannot turn it off without getting rid of other useful messages that occur during the rest of game play.

Edited by CedarDpg

No, Lotus and Ordis moved on from the egg related lines, now repeating the lines each time the Liset is loaded after a mission or coming back from the Dojo, etc:

Lotus: "It is done. The collar has been attached and the bond between Tenno and Kubrow has been cemented."

Ordis: "Operator, you will remember to care for the beast, won't you? Ordis doesn't care either way...do I?"

Edited by CedarDpg

Huh. It said in the patch notes they fixed line repetition, you should probably make a post in the bug thread.

Nope, Lotus has been talking to me about that damn collar every time I enter the ship now.

Edited by Hexagoros