Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2 Billion Damage With Mirage

.Talia.

THANKS NOW ITS GONNA GET NERFED BEFORE I EVEN USE MIRAGE,

She is currently very glitchy, is not even a nerf, they are just going to make her work the way she is supposed to.

I'd love to see that vid Rex ;) (not sarcastic, I'd seriously love to see it)

I'm editing it right now. ;)

Edited by RexSol

I noticed the insane damage too. Initially i thought that Hall of Mirrors just gave a large crit boost for your clones, especially when i was getting loads with the Burston at Rank 0.

While I think giving the clones, lower damage and a crit boost would be cool as an actual part of the skill, the massive damage boost (which I couldn't get every match) could do with having its bug squished.

Though, having a sort of roll the dice each time you use Hall of Mirrors and getting boosted damage sometimes might also be fun.

Edited by BrotherJudas008

Isn't that 2.1 billion number pretty much an integer cap that you will see in many (32 bit?!?) games? So in theory the damage could be higher...but it can't since it's the max for the integer value? xD

I remember a number of games I played when I was younger where the currencies where maxed out at this value.

Edited by Shehriazad

Isn't that 2.1 billion number pretty much an integer cap that you will see in many (32 bit?!?) games? So in theory the damage could be higher...but it can't since it's the max for the integer value? xD

I remember a number of games I played when I was younger where the currencies where maxed out at this value.

That makes sense because i got that same number many times while testing...

Edited by RexSol

*snip*

I DEMAND FOR DE TO EXPLAIN THIS!!! HOW DARE THEY CAP OUR DAMAGE???? (lol)

Also...this is why we need to get rid of 32 bit XD

But yea...this just means that no one is ever going to do more damage in a single hit...even if they "could" mathematically...they just can't.

Edited by Shehriazad

I DEMAND FOR DE TO EXPLAIN THIS!!! HOW DARE THEY CAP OUR DAMAGE???? (lol)

Also...this is why we need to get rid of 32 bit XD

But yea...this just means that no one is ever going to do more damage in a single hit...even if they "could" mathematically...they just can't.

We need to get rid of 32 bit... Because we need to cause damage greater the 2.1bil? I dunno, sounds to me like we need to have smaller numbers then your regular MMO! X__X

That's no bug, that's DE's idea of balance.

Next new warframe will deal even more with that new weapon it'll come with, and there is no power creep or anything at all wrong with the way we scale in power at all.

Quick! Burn this thread before anyone can see it.

Yeesh! So much for keeping it to yourself! >_<

Devs already know about the current state of mirage and most other things that cause damage numbers they shouldn't.... you shouldn't be trying to keep gamebreaking things a secret, anyway...

Devs already know about the current state of mirage and most other things that cause damage numbers they shouldn't.... you shouldn't be trying to keep gamebreaking things a secret, anyway...

I'm not being serious. If this was in the correct section. Maybe I would be; but it isn't so nope.