Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So This Little Guy...

Fullmetal_Underpants

you don't see the colors until they mature...

Wrongo, I have pictures of my brown, black with gold markings puppy. White is the dominate gene, and the color scrambler was buggy and didn't scramble well. Kubrows are still very buggy, welcome to beta. My advice would be to store that little bugger in stasis and wait for all the kinks to be worked out before trying to do things with or to him.

Wrongo, I have pictures of my brown, black with gold markings puppy. White is the dominate gene, and the color scrambler was buggy and didn't scramble well. Kubrows are still very buggy, welcome to beta. My advice would be to store that little bugger in stasis and wait for all the kinks to be worked out before trying to do things with or to him.

honestly, i'd just be happy to see the dna integrity degrade at 1/4th the rate it currently does.

i mean it's not like i don't have the credits or know how to get it, but that is going to get costly fast and i don't know how newish players could possibly keep up with it.

that would've been great to know, though i do notice you get some idea of their patterns before they mature, because one of the ones i rushed has noticeable (albeit barely) spots on his fur.

The colors don't change after maturing, unless it glitched. And it does appear yours has the same color set two of mine have, white with light blue pattern (my two have stripes). The only reason a pattern may show up "different" once it matures is because the model changes. The light will hit it differently, and the new fur layers will make a difference, which may or may not make the pattern easier to see.

You can change the color before they Mature.  I have pictures to prove it >_>

Yes, you can change a puppies color, but it doesn't do it on it's own. People were/are claiming that puppies change color by themselves when they mature, which is not true. Whatever color/pattern your pup is whether you made it that way or not, it will not magically change when it becomes an adult, unless there was some sort of glitch.

j5n61Kj.jpg

3 Today

wdLWd0I.png

Thank you for posting these. They clearly show that puppies do in fact show their colors/patterns before being adults. The scrambler seemed to have a habit of sometimes not making any changes when used (bringing people to believe Pups don't show their color/patterns). What I think may be happening as well, is it's changing the pattern but it's white on white and thus no pattern shows up, or the secondary color is so light you don't notice it. I didn't realize my white kubrow had light blue stripes until a day later because I just didn't spot them right away.

Thank you for posting these. They clearly show that puppies do in fact show their colors/patterns before being adults. The scrambler seemed to have a habit of sometimes not making any changes when used (bringing people to believe Pups don't show their color/patterns). What I think may be happening as well, is it's changing the pattern but it's white on white and thus no pattern shows up, or the secondary color is so light you don't notice it. I didn't realize my white kubrow had light blue stripes until a day later because I just didn't spot them right away.

I also think color settings and how good people's eyes are play a part too.  Someone said my Kubrow was all white...and on my monitor it's clearly a icy blue...

As far as I can tell while they degrade at 20% per log in, the boosters heal them to max, and they wont flat out die until hitting -100% integrety.

Mine dropped to 40% earlier after log in and when i used the stabilizer it brought it up to only 80% so maybe not......

Mine dropped to 40% earlier after log in and when i used the stabilizer it brought it up to only 80% so maybe not......

yeah, that's a system that needs some work... we seriously need to remove the possibility of your kubrow that you put so much work into maintaining and even getting in the first place will die outright, i mean the ship even starts to like the fella a little bit, so one would assume that the incubator is at least feeding the dog.