Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Expect A Massive Nerf To "hall Of Mirrors"

dddeath

enjoy it while you can :p

max blind rage + hall of mirrors + 4 forma amprex = 50 000+ dmg red crits. It also chains so you kill an entire group of T4 enemies with 1-2 ammo. You hardly have to aim, go into a room and click your button a bit and the room is dead.

But even without crit it's totally OP. Without 'hall' i made 13k damage with my penta, with it enabled i did 25k damage.

Add to that that the power costs ~40 energy to cast and duration is ~40 seconds.

That's just an issue when you are not hosting. In cases when you are, damage numbers are more reasonable, where the clones actually do a lot less damage. The skill works as intended just not all the time. There shouldn't be a nerf to that scale.  

ooooh ok! yeah maybe. when i tested the Penta is was definetly not the host.

Not a nerf but a fix, as client hall of mirrors makes your clone's weapons draw from every damage mod you have equipped.

i.e. if you're firing with your secondary it takes into account your equipped mods in primary and melee weapon, hence the damage being redonk with it.

Hmm, try it with a properly modded Dread and HoM.

The amount of damage when Mirage ISN'T hosting kinda goes stupid redicidonk. .>.

Yes the mirage clones when hosting do become considerably weak. But its fine as is, just needs that fix. 

Edited by FaintestAura

In the same category as Antimatter drop, so I don't see why HoM should be nerfed.

as for Antimatter drop, u need corrdination with team-mates and timing + lag/less.

but for HoM, all u need to off-host player to abuse the damage.

and you'r killing low-end pc host.

Not a nerf but a fix, as client hall of mirrors makes your clone's weapons draw from every damage mod you have equipped.

i.e. if you're firing with your secondary it takes into account your equipped mods in primary and melee weapon, hence the damage being redonk with it.

That makes sense actually.  I was trying to figure out why my boltor was doing blast damage when in fact I only have that element on my secondary...

But yea, in response to the OP.  Instead of making your own thread about how 'you' figured out the dark and dirty secret Mirage has about being 'op' you might want to look around a bit...  She is fully broken... not op, but more she needs a bug fix.

where on earth did i claim i found out about this?

but sure i'm new to the forum part of WF i looked around a bit but didnt find much.

edit: mod delete this then or move it to the existing thread.

Edited by dddeath

My Amprex does that without - Hall Of Mirrors - on headshoot. Maybe you had crappy aim before?

If Hall of Mirrors is Nurfed - I will forma out the slot. It becomes usless for higher level.

Nurffing Warframe abilitys makes it so you cant use Warframe in high level missions. So many abilitys are pointless once you get to a higher level of gaming due to over Nurffing.

-- IE Trinity - They went too far with her in my opinion, Ask your self how often do you play trinity? How may people often pick her now? Where is the appeal?

Finally a warframe comes along with true greatness and nice quest too.

Its nice that Mirage has at least 2 imporant high level Abilitys. If DE nurffs this warframe ability it will be add to the list usless warframes that I cant use anymore.

STOP NURFFING!!!! - Its bad enough we had to go back to PRE-ALPHA for all the changes. At least make something worth all this trubble.

Dont Nurf  Mirage - Dont Nurf - HALL OF MIRRORS!! -- LEAVE IT ALONE PLEASE -- IT's PREFACT