Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is There A Way To Report A Player For Trolling?

Phataros

Question

23 answers to this question

Would be nice to have some sort of option, but it could be miss used.

When a valkyr player keeps ripline'ing players constantly, vauban pooping jump pads on you just for the "lolz", loki teleporting you all over the place, frost spamming snowspheres really close together so that you can not shot, only melee, and those that just sit there at the spawn in defense missions, doing nothing, I secretly wish that I could TK that <$\£{*"^#+~[>!!!

Sounded to me like he DC'd... OP is looking to cause problems and get a person in trouble that did nothing wrong.

Actually, he or she called the other 3 of us "noobs" while he was standing exactly in the door of the Jackal room killing other minor mobs or just doing nothing when no mobs spawned, he did not shoot at all at Jackal, but could freely move and then disconnected

If your not the host, you don't have too, simply be playing as Mirage and use Mutalist Quanta or the Supra with max Split Chamber after casting your Ultimate while you have Hall of Mirrors on, and crash their game into oblivion :D

no jk, just put in a support ticket.

....playing as Mirage and use Mutalist Quanta or the Supra with max Split Chamber after casting your Ultimate while you have Hall ...

did you really suggest Mutalist Quanta when so many other better options ? Supra is great option, Drakgoon, Detron, Angstrum, and other better options.

Edited by Rompido

Once had a dumbass threaten to report me because I refused to stop in the middle of Ruk's boss fight to revive him after he'd been downed for the fourth time.

It was either finish off Ruk and let this idiot die, or die trying to revive his &amp;#&#33;.

Once had a dumbass threaten to report me because I refused to stop in the middle of Ruk's boss fight to revive him after he'd been downed for the fourth time.

It was either finish off Ruk and let this idiot die, or die trying to revive his @$$.

But that's not trolling and has nothing to do with this post, that's not like standing in the door preventing others from playing while calling them noobs for no reason. 

It was either finish off Ruk and let this idiot die, or die trying to revive his @$$.

I had a guy say he was getting me banned for going faster than he wanted in a mission. He got all pissed and was calling me a noob and the N word, etc. I'm not a rusher so I really wasn't going that fast and he was still behind me. I just laughed because he claimed to have played warframe for like 3.5 years. Edited by Echoa