Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can We Get A More Comfy Spot For Kubrows?

kubbi

Granted, the liset is a stealth fighter rather than a luxury apartment in the orokin capital downtown and we may not have space for much furnishing (I doubt ordis would like me clogging up the insides either), but I would love to see at least a basket or a rug...

Or a giant velvet lined armchair, adorned with brass studding and a set of pillows, in front of a brick fireplace.

This is warframe! The chair will be lined with gold, the studs will be platnium, the pillows will be made from the finest of feral kubrow hair, the brick fire place will be made from argon and oxium and the fire will actualy be a miniature sun.

Edited by Postal_pat

This is warframe! The chair will be lined with gold, the studs will be platnium, the pillows will be made from the finest of feral kubrow hair, the brick fire place will be made from argon and oxium and the fire will actualy be a miniature sun.

You sir, should be a tenno interior decorator. Just please do us a favor and don't start pinning bodies to the walls.

You sir, should be a tenno interior decorator. Just please do us a favor and don't start pinning bodies to the walls.

Pinning is such a strong word I prefer "mounted" also only the head it saves space and is less of a hassle to put in place.