Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Howl Of The Kubrow

Trowicia

Okay, so I got my Kubrow over the weekend and ever since he's matured, Lotus and Ordis won't pipe down informing me that the bonds between my Kubrow and I are cemented.

I'm sorry Lotus, I look up to you as a guide and all, but you keep repeating the same thing over and over again as if I don't already have my 2nd Kubrow.

Am I the only one having this issue? I asked some friends of mine and they all aren't having the issue.

^Problem for me is that there are no quests left.

In fact the reason why it keeps playing this it's because it's not finishing the quest, always I log in the 'X' and the name of the quest still appear at the bottom right and when approaching the nav.

Edited by RahuStalker

Okay, so I got my Kubrow over the weekend and ever since he's matured, Lotus and Ordis won't pipe down informing me that the bonds between my Kubrow and I are cemented.

I'm sorry Lotus, I look up to you as a guide and all, but you keep repeating the same thing over and over again as if I don't already have my 2nd Kubrow.

Am I the only one having this issue? I asked some friends of mine and they all aren't having the issue.