Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

3 Raksa...

UnbeBleeder

2014-07-22_00001.jpg

So Avalanche was my first. And as the name would suggest it was a white furred Kubrow. That's fine, maybe a second one will give me something new. That's Snowball, a female white furred Kubrow also a Raksa like Avalanche. Surely this was just bad luck, RNG can't really be that consistent. It took me a year to get a Detron.  NOPE. Kubrow the third, White furred and still a Raksa. 

Im doing something wrong right? 200 plat later and I should have a different Kubrow?

DE when every you fix whatever this is, take the RNG code for Kubrow generation and put it on something people want...

Prime weapons, Stalker, etc....

And I got a Huras twice in a row. Luck is luck. You gambled - that happened. The reality is that thousands of others have taken the exact same actions as you and gotten what they wanted.

You're one of the vocal and unlucky few. Sorry.

It's not broken, though.

And I got a Huras twice in a row. Luck is luck. You gambled - that happened. The reality is that thousands of others have taken the exact same actions as you and gotten what they wanted.

It's not broken, though.

But it is broken. It's one thing to be unlucky, it's another thing to not have a safe guard for this. Hypothetically speaking, I could spend an infinite number of plat, and I could get the same 2 kubrows. It's not fair. 

It's not like trying to get a prime weapon where you waste time only not to get it. Im wasting money and not getting anything out of it. 

2014-07-22_00001.jpg

So Avalanche was my first. And as the name would suggest it was a white furred Kubrow. That's fine, maybe a second one will give me something new. That's Snowball, a female white furred Kubrow also a Raksa like Avalanche. Surely this was just bad luck, RNG can't really be that consistent. It took me a year to get a Detron.  NOPE. Kubrow the third, White furred and still a Raksa. 

Im doing something wrong right? 200 plat later and I should have a different Kubrow?

DE when every you fix whatever this is, take the RNG code for Kubrow generation and put it on something people want...

Prime weapons, Stalker, etc....

Mine keep coming out white as well.

It's not broken, though.

I think repetitively getting one color, like white, is unlikely. I bet it's unintentional.

TC, I just need to check, are you using imprints?

It has happened to me too -- both of my kubrow so came out pure white so I'm not very motivated to create another.... white kubrow. Even when I used the color generator, two of my color changes out of 4 were all white. I wasn't using imprints.

But it is broken. It's one thing to be unlucky, it's another thing to not have a safe guard for this. Hypothetically speaking, I could spend an infinite number of plat, and I could get the same 2 kubrows. It's not fair. 

It's not like trying to get a prime weapon where you waste time only not to get it. Im wasting money and not getting anything out of it. 

Like the gambling man, the one who cries out that he's lost everything to gambling and it's not fair.

All the items on the slot aren't equal. That 7 may be one of 8, but that doesn't mean there's a 1/8 chance of getting that 7.

wait for DNA to degrade untill it dies.

They don't die.

They get crazy, the bars all turn red, and they'll bite your character during interactions. Loyalty appears to drop farther than 0%, but it doesn't seem to show.

Edited by JohnProdman

Like the gambling man, the one who cries out that he's lost everything to gambling and it's not fair.

All the items on the slot aren't equal. That 7 may be one of 8, but that doesn't mean there's a 1/8 chance of getting that 7.

When you gamble, the chance of a certain thing happening does not dwindle. This is why people become addicted. They think the more they play, the better their chances are. But DE should know better than to allow this more than 2 times. Because im spending money on this.

Also"That 7 may be one of 8, but that doesn't mean there's a 1/8 chance of getting that 7." You know what you just said right? It made no sense and was completely inaccurate.

Watch,  That 7 is one of the 8, but that doesn't mean that one of the 8 is a 7. That was a translation, doesn't make sense...

on the fur topic, all kubrows are pure white by defult, you need a scramble in order to change color and pattern, but it was removed due to feedback because noone wanted to spend plat on RNG.

Oh so it's a bug? So I should get compensation? Is it being removed tomorrow or was it already removed?

5YE0n6a.png

Haven't used this in a while. This is the perfect time.

No time for ignorance here. Please go.

Stop spending plat on this Kubrow system man, it's not worth it.

I know this now. Carrier is there for me. And isn't an expensive pos.

Oh so it's a bug? So I should get compensation? Is it being removed tomorrow or was it already removed?

no, white is the defult color, the scrambler was there for people to change this, but since the scrambler was RNG for plat, people complained, and DE removed the scambler while thinking how to reintreduce kubrows colors and patterns.

If you spin a slot machine, there's not an equal chance to get everything you see. You gambled, took a chance, you didn't get what you wanted.

There's nothing wrong here. Proper feedback would be something like "Allow us to choose what we like for more platinum" not post another "omg RNG" thread.

And on that note, this belongs under the Feedback subforum, not General Discussion.

no, white is the defult color, the scrambler was there for people to change this, but since the scrambler was RNG for plat, people complained, and DE removed the scambler while thinking how to reintreduce kubrows colors and patterns.

This is incorrect. You are able to get patterns other than white by a tossing an egg into the Incubator without spending a single platinum. That's been the case since launch.

Edited by JohnProdman

Oh okay. Well im slightly less upset, and it was a 20% off plat discount. So take this as a win on my DE...

Wish they would of told me this, thanks Blood.

/thread