The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow's Fight

Hoodlumhavoc007

Hi guys, my team and i just thought about kubrow fighting, saying things like "Hey, we should bet on which kubrow would stay alive if ours dogs fight !"

Yes, we want to add Kubrow fighting bet in the game, but kubrow's can't fight each other in the Dojo or in Conclave. I Wonder, is this normal ? Or is it going to be fix ?

I'd really like to see dog's fighting in the game :D

Edited by Hoodlumhavoc007

You want to add dog fighting to the game?

Hm...normally I'd be disgusted, but we are making them attack and kill hundreds of people, and they do fight other kubrows...I don't know what to think about this. :/

You kill thousand's Kubrow to keep an eggs and you'r crying when he say "make dog fight in dojo" ? ^^'

I think it's a good idea, we can make our kubrow fight each other to train they and win plats ;)

Actually, i'm not against a friendship system between your kubrow and others (Your or others...) but it's a violent game, with blood, people killing other people and and kubrow killing other kubrow so dogs fighting system is not that cruel... It's a Mad word... a Mad, mad world...

You kill thousand's Kubrow to keep an eggs and you'r crying when he say "make dog fight in dojo" ? ^^'

I think it's a good idea, we can make our kubrow fight each other to train they and win plats ;)

Actually no. I bought my eggs with plat. So no, I didn't kill them for their eggs, only ones i killed were the ones attacking me and my Kubrow. Natural human reaction to being viciously attacked. 

So again, Michael Vik, go away.

Edited by Thegoldfish

Friendly Kubrows don't attack me, therefore I don't attack them. Meanwhile Feral Kubrows on the other hand are over here headbutting my Kubrow and I, knocking me over and nearly 1-shotting them. I think it's pretty natural to respond to that by striking back.

Also for the record, I too bought my Kubrow eggs with platinum.

You want to add dog fighting to the game?

Hm...normally I'd be disgusted, but we are making them attack and kill hundreds of people, and they do fight other kubrows...I don't know what to think about this. :/

They are savage guard dogs. A breed of sheep herding dogs can take on wolves, doesn't mean they can't be friendly to other dogs.

If game story logic is taken into account, it's possible the Kubrows don't attack other players because they recognize the Tenno as allies... them sparring with one another could register in their heads as dogs play-fighting. :v

They are savage guard dogs. A breed of sheep herding dogs can take on wolves, doesn't mean they can't be friendly to other dogs.

If game story logic is taken into account, it's possible the Kubrows don't attack other players because they recognize the Tenno as allies... them sparring with one another could register in their heads as dogs play-fighting. :v

I don't know...Pokemon can get away with this kind of thing, but not Warframe.  Now, if there was some sort of contest between kubrows, like a race or a dog show or an agility competition, that'd be fun.

By that logic, because you can kill a hobo in self-defense, it's also okay to make two hobos fight each other to the death?

It's not so much the usage of 'dog fighting' but the very idea to have two things fight for the sake of your entertainment. One should look at why dog fighting is wrong, not that this is 'just a video game.'