The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whats Your Total Play Time (Steam Users)

Grimm

1 year and 8 months

984 hours, none of them afk i don't like being afk while in games i close the game so computer is not under stress all the time I'm gone.

So yep i'm almost at the 1k genuine play hours :3

I met a guy with 1.5k once...Can't remember his name now

Edited by Domaik

Steam: 1352

In game: 763

E: It's not about being AFK, steam count's the hours from when you start warframe till you close it, warframe in game profile tell's you the time spent in missions

Edited by -CM-Tounz

Well, I just checked my steam and it says.. 2,293 hours. Though Warframe itself says 1,182 hours. (Though I would imagine a lot of this is me idling in the Region Chat or being AFK).

Been playing Warframe for 1 year, 5 months and 2 days.

I feel sad haha.

Started playing maybe 10 or 11 months ago...

Steam: 2003 hours

Warframe: 785 hours

This obviously shows that I often leave warframe running while at work.  Steam just logs the time a game is actively running on your pc, while warframe seems to log actual time playing in missions.

1778 hours. Played since day 1 of the game being on Steam. Not sure how accurate that is since I think it counts having the launcher open as play time and I have reallllly crap internet so big updates do take a few hours and iv left it on overnight to update many times.

I think I started at a time where a lot of people did, Founders packs. So WF age 1 years 3 months.

Steam: 965 hours (Although that's not definitive since sometimes I always alt tab and go on wiki to think of builds an what new weapon/frame to level)

Also I stopped here and there when I got bored and start up again after big updates. This one in particular I could say is my favourite big update :3

june 20th, 2013 

1,478 hours on record XD

keep in mind I leave my computer on like all day, so i guess i would say like 800 hours i actually played, which is still a lot!

only other games ive played this much were pokemon games and mario party.. lol