Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Weapon Suggestion: Lance

Giant_Wonton

I thought about the lance too, with a shield can be a good idea i was thinking you can hit people like a Bo attack and throw the lance like a javelot then click on an other button to bring back the lance auto OR go where the lance drop and click `X`` to get back your lance

I thought about the lance too, with a shield can be a good idea i was thinking you can hit people like a Bo attack and throw the lance like a javelot then click on an other button to bring back the lance auto OR go where the lance drop and click `X`` to get back your lance

It's called a javelin, a very specialized throwing spear. Smaller and shorter than a spear. Yes, a lance would be cool, but I'd like to see more throwing melee weapons.

You mean the Dual Skanas....?

Dual skanas would be nice, but we just have the stupid dagger thing in the main hand like in most other dual wield weapons.  It's unrealistic, ruins the flow, is aesthetically unpleasing, looks weird when you do all the slashing, jumping, flipping combos, and just plainly speaking, looks like crap.  Chuck the damn dagger things and give me SWORDS!

GIVE ME SWORDS! AND GIVE ME MORE SWORDS!