Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino And Kurbrow, Only Way To Keep It Alive?

Knightmarez

Anyone else get the distinct impression that a high armour rhino with a big shield

kubrow with life link, shield link, pack leader.

is the only way to keep the dam things alive?

On the topic of shield tanking and armour tanking, this seems yet another reason to armour tank everything, with frames like the valk/rhino/saryn being top teir purely because their defences function.

could the mechanics of shields be redone? perhaps something like eve on-line where they have a passive regen?

Or you could just use a frame high health, use the link health mod, and the pack leader mod. Constantly heal it with melee attacks.

My Kubrow has never gone down with my Ash yet, and no, stealth does not seem to work on Kubrows apparently.

If your really worried. Just tag your Kubrow and use the Loyal Companion Link. This way if/when it ever goes down, you got a good 16 seconds to go over and ress it.

I just started leveling mine, after the long, long wait. So far from what I've read, I'll stick to Trinity healing him until I can find all these link mods, and regular ol' Mercury exterminate missions. No arc traps = happier Mercury runs.