Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrows Are Short Lived Creatures

Gammaion

Side question: How does a tenno actually install an orokin reactor to a kubrow? feed them? mashed potato reactor? or use it enema style?

I would say that you install the mods into the collar, and since it's somehow connecting you and the kubrow, it may as well allow him to use required skills.

Genetic destabilization is essentially aging. Kubrows can only live for a short while (week?) without DNA Stabilizers.

They can live just short of three weeks without Stabilizers. Which is actually a fair amount in terms of age when you consider they mature in two days.

In my opinion, its the creeping sign of a certain company. All of these design choices are adding up.

OR this is being blow out of proportion?Credits are easy to get and think about it,do real dogs have a stasis you can put them in?No,Is there some magic pill that keeps them young forever?No,its just(from how I look at it)being realistic,if you don't wish to take care of your kubrow then stick with the sentinels,you do have that choice no one is making you use them last i checked.

Or why not swap to a more palatable credit sink instead by tweaking the health/loyalty system?

That way, players who think that credits are easy to get will have another credit sink to spend on, while allowing players who have few credits (or are stingy) still keep their Kubrows alive. 

Yet, no one states the best ways.

Pluto: Sechura and any void keys net large amounts of credits, get a booster and set a day aside for farming credits, should be no reason people don't have millions...

Wait, they actually die-die, as in go away FOREVER, if you don't farm missions for a week? What about stasis? I am out of the loop right now.

I hope my dog doesn't die when I go on vacation...

they don't die in stasis it freezes them, they don't age at all. so just make sure you put them in before you go

Now any time DE makes a decision I don't agree with I'm going to bring up PWE. Kappa.

Is it really too much to put them in stasis? Keep it up and we might even get a whole rework. 

It feels PWE`ish, yes. Is it? probably not. But those cute pets definitely are more drain to resources than anything else.

Surely its ok to put them in.. but reviving needs 3 HOURS.. more than i play Warframe per day. and i surely wont rush reviving every say i want to play with that damn dog.. so. keeping it out means. 100K Creds for the fish...

Sorry  but, they need to rework that.

*pats his Sents* See, those are reliable... Wait till they put in Sentinel fuel.. and Sentinel change costs

Wait how do you know this? As far as I know I was impossible to say until Saturday as it takes a week to degrade that far and kubrows haven't been a thing long enough yet to know.

Someone dug up sound files, or program code entries of the Lotus: "Your Kubrow is malnourished" "Your Kubrow died of malnourishment".

wow so you are forced to run Sechuras 5x! HOW AWEFUL!

O and if you want to take a vacation you have to press a couple buttons to keep your Kubrow alive. HOW TRAGIC.

Please everyone, if you don't have real feedback and are just being lazy take it to REgion chat... Keep your lazieness out of the forums where people are giving feedback. This kind of attitude is just toxicity in the community.

Forum Rule #256: Don't be a doucheweevil, your opinion isn't the only one that matters. Feedback is defined as an opinion on the current state of a product or function formed by a consumer. By these terms, OP most definitely offered feedback.

No need to be just for stealth. Cats are better then dogs in any way so they could do much more.

they could hack up corrosive hairballs, or rub up on the enemy and then claw them like furniture

Oh, and when their food bowl is half empty they'll become extra noisy in missions and can give away your stealth!

#thesuperiorcatform

Edited by Kestral9999

So players that only play a few hours at weekends don't have the privilege of the maintenance of a kubrow. Excuse me but it's not worth the effort, not everyone is a hardcore player who is playing everyday 4+ hours to take that in practice and if you are one of those you are going to get bored of the game. This is a videogame, you play it for fun, and being pending about a pixelated pet, that it's expensive and you could loose it, just because you have a life and responsabilities to attend. That's feels awful. An hypothetical case you play only at weekends and you only have 2 hours to play warframe so you couldn't take your kubrow out of stassis because you will not have time to use it and take it into stassis again. Another hypothetical case, you are playing warframe with your kubrow and you have an emergency, so you close the game Alt+F4 and you forgot about the kubrow, and a few days later when you log in guess what, goodbye doggy.

Regards from Uruguay

P.S: Sorry for my english.

Edited by OlaAmio

So players that only play a few hours at weekends don't have the privilege of the maintenance of a kubrow. Excuse me but it's not worth the effort, not everyone is a hardcore player who is playing everyday 4+ hours to take that in practice and if you are one of those you are going to get bored of the game. This is a videogame, you play it for fun, and being pending about a pixelated pet, that it's expensive and you could loose it, just because you have a life and responsabilities to attend. That's feels awful. An hypothetical case you play only at weekends and you only have 2 hours to play warframe so you couldn't take your kubrow out of stassis because you will not have time to use it and take it into stassis again. Another hypothetical case, you are playing warframe with your kubrow and you have an emergency, so you close the game Alt+F4 and you forgot about the kubrow, and a few days later when you log in guess what, goodbye doggy.

Regards from Uruguay

P.S: Sorry for my english.

Your English is better than the average american's to be perfectly honest, no need to apologize for a couple of errors. And yeah, this game is basically turning itself into more than a game, where it takes responsibility and consecutive log ins in order to maintain your pets. It's ridiculous. Your Kubrow should never permanently die under any circumstances since it can be potato'd and forma'd. That's a complete waste of resources. I'd be pretty upset if I had a rare Kubrow that I was really fond of and I forgot to put it in Stasis before I put the game down for a few weeks, only to return and find it had died.

OR this is being blow out of proportion?Credits are easy to get and think about it,do real dogs have a stasis you can put them in?No,Is there some magic pill that keeps them young forever?No,its just(from how I look at it)being realistic,if you don't wish to take care of your kubrow then stick with the sentinels,you do have that choice no one is making you use them last i checked.

Calm down. I'm not just talking about Kubrows, and it was not my intention to blow anything out of proportion.

I'm actually going to use a Kubrow for my gigantic amount of credits that I can't spend on anything.

Edited by Gammaion

Wait how do you know this? As far as I know I was impossible to say until Saturday as it takes a week to degrade that far and kubrows haven't been a thing long enough yet to know.

Someone posted a thread that linked to a thread on Reddit where someone asked if Kubrows can die forever, and dataminers leaked information about the messages when a Kubrow reaches 0%.

The messages were along the lines of "Critical DNA integrity, your Kubrow is dying" and "Your Kubrow has died".

You should look up the thread on Reddit.