Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need 3 Volts (Coolest Mission Ever!)

Obsidiangoat

I want to make a test and take a four man Volt team on a defense mission VS. Corpus, I want to see how long can we hold them off, I have however, a few requirements:

- You need to have fun whether we win or lose.

- Energy Syphon (I want at least one of us to always have overload available) 

- Power/duration/range mods/helmet (optional but highly recommended)

- Be willing to wait for signal to use Overload (If we just use it at the same time we're just gonna overkill and waste energy)

- Weapons suited for intense combat (who am I kidding, we're Volts, we don't need guns!)

- Skype? (I'd like this to be both fun and tactical, communication is vital! )

- Each of us has a different color scheme; Primary color is your color of choice, all others except for energy must be dark and subtle (GO GO POWER RANGERS) Energy color must match your primary color! Also, I'd prefer if there were no color duplicates, hard to communicate if I call "RED" and two guys look at me.

Suggested colors:

- Red

- White

- Yellow

- Blue (I'm blue, unless you want it.)

Please keep the primary and energy colors bright! So I know who's who.

Leave a comment here or talk to me directly inside of the game!

Be prepared for massive electricity overload!

Edited by Obsidiangoat

Hell, I'm up for it. I would like blue though, as I only have the Ice and Shamrock color schemes, and I like blue more than green.

Also, it would have to be in about two or three hours. Sorry, I'm at work right now.

Edited by Nethaufer

I have a green Volt as well as a blue and a red but I don't have a mic with me so I can't skype. 

I have a red volt, but energy colour is yellow, also I don't use skype.

Hell, I'm up for it. I would like blue though, as I only have the Ice and Shamrock color schemes, and I like blue more than green.

Also, it would have to be in about two or three hours. Sorry, I'm at work right now.

Can we schedule it for about 3 hours as the first volt asked? I'm assuming your usernames here are your ingame names btw.

I love fun. I can re-mod my stuff and put on any color I'd have to, but voice communication... I dunno. Not likely.

Depending on when this takes place, I'm up for it if you need me.

I already have three volts here plus me, but it'll be in about three hours when Blue volt gets out of work, I don't mind doing this several times however, so if the other two volts are up for it, we can team up earlier and go for it.