Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need 3 Volts (Coolest Mission Ever!)

Obsidiangoat

One more thing, I do ask for you to change the energy color to your Primary color (or of the same nature, if you're red, keep it red) So I know who ults and who doesn't

Well, the darker colours in the Ice color set (which is what my primary is) makes my powers white. I'll see if I can't get it a different blue.

Well, the darker colours in the Ice color set (which is what my primary is) makes my powers white. I'll see if I can't get it a different blue.

Just get your primary color an Icy bright, and the rest darker, so your designated color stands out, and don't worry, I don't think we'll have white in our run.

One more thing, I do ask for you to change the energy color to your Primary color (or of the same nature, if you're red, keep it red) So I know who ults and who doesn't

I'd rather use my white volt then, red on red volt looks pretty gross.

I love fun. I can re-mod my stuff and put on any color I'd have to, but voice communication... I dunno. Not likely.

Depending on when this takes place, I'm up for it if you need me.

Which is not likely seeing as three have said something. But hey, you never know.

We need a 4th member, White hasn't showed up, are you up for it?

if i wouldnt go to bed now i would lovely take white's place

are you willing to do this again in the next days?

I'll probably do this a second, third and fourth time, we played all three of us and it was amazing! Keep in contact with me ingame and I'll party up with more volts when you can.