Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Targeted By Brakk?

Glasglow

Question

I just got a message from Vay Hek, that i will be targeted and shown my place, after interfiering with their operation.

I was told that , that isn't the message that i'm targeted by Brakk, did i do something wrong? Since i did 5 invasions against Grennier..

Edited by Glasglow

25 answers to this question

Since someone told me thats the Coprorate alert for going against them, which i was doubtful because when i did 5 corpo missions, there was just a gratitude letter, which was different from this one.

It does not say G3 anywhere in the mail.
Just this

2014-011.jpg

Since someone told me thats the Coprorate alert for going against them, which i was doubtful because when i did 5 corpo missions, there was just a gratitude letter, which was different from this one.

It does not say G3 anywhere in the mail.

Just this

2014-011.jpg

The email you get doesn't mention them, but that is the message you get when they are sent after you. Think about it, why would Vay Hek tell you what to expect rather than surprising you with his elite group of soldiers?

There is a chance for you to get that message after siding with the Corpus in a conflict. If you side with the Grineer, there is a chance for Alad V to send you a message, which gets you a Harvester mark, which will send the Harvester after you at some point.

dude g3 is easy while farming bite i got attacked by them twice killed them and got a receiver stalker also should up 5 times he killed me 4 times and i killed him once and got despair. RNG gives and he tak-..... never gives at all. so dont be to worried.

p.s i had the same loadout for all these encounters

Edited by GunBladeSlash

Someone said they spawn only on Survival missions or something.

I just had them spawn on Everest while kubrow hunting.  They spawned literally about 10 seconds into the mission, and proceeded to put up a good fight against my team (all 4 of us were leveling crap gear, so we weren't exactly prepared for them, heh).

Someone said they spawn only on Survival missions or something.

What everyone else said, any Grineer mission. Survival is popular because like I said, they only spawn in the first five minutes and Survival has a timer you can use so you know when it has been five minutes and leave if they have not shown up.

What everyone else said, any Grineer mission. Survival is popular because like I said, they only spawn in the first five minutes and Survival has a timer you can use so you know when it has been five minutes and leave if they have not shown up.

But survival can ruin your day since mobs always keep coming at you tho.

If you are killed by the Brakk, do you lose the mark? 

Yes, if the Grustrag Three defeat your entire squad, you lose the mark. You then have a Boly placed on the Warframe that lost to them which reduces all damage done to Grineer enemies. You have to craft a Bolt Remover to get it off.

And for clarification, the enemies you fight are called the Grustrag Three, the "Brakk" is the weapon you can build from defeating them.

But survival can ruin your day since mobs always keep coming at you tho.

True. Some people just like it because of the readily available timer and the ability to leave the match at the five minute mark if they do not spawn. You could do it in any other match like we said, you just have to know when you've been there for five minutes.

Okay, also if you killed them, to get another mark you just have to do another 4-5 missions against grennier?

Yup, though you may need to do that more than once, since it is not always guaranteed that you will get a Mark. You'll know you have one when you get another message from Vay Hek.