Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crashes So Much?!?!?!

Cowpower99

So i was doing a couple missions and i seem to be crashing more than ever, especially in dark sector conflicts. in 1 game of pvp i was killing the enemies in their spawn area, and once another enemy spawned I lagged so hard that i was literally getting 0.92 fps and the game didnt even want to crash, and i couldn't do anything. not even open task manager till it felt like crashing on its own

All of a sudden i am having the same problem m8 , i was online for about 3 hrs with no problems at all . Then i got about 6 game crashes in a row while trying to help a friend thought it might be my friends net so i went to do a solo mission. I couldn't even get past wave 3 in a solo Dark Sector Defence mission before the game crashed again. Dunno whats going on but its VERY annoying.

Time to get technical because all of these suggestions with turning this and that off will not work most of the time. What I would suggest is updating your BIOS or at least check if there is an update unless you already updated a few days ago. Then try the game. If it doesn't work, open up the computer, find the CMOS battery and disconnect it. Wait a few minutes then reconnect. The memory will clear up in the battery. Reconnect and then try the game again. If that doesn't work, open up BIOS and check it's settings. If you are not using certain operating systems and you will have to do some research on this, disable hyperthreading. If I remember correctly, it deals with something about overclocking the CPU. Also if you have Nvidia cards, run the game under Nvidia High Performance. Also defrag and verify the game cache every time before playing.

As a reference to game settings, this is what I have including after doing the above things. All in-game settings enabled except runtime tesselation. Settings with low, medium, and high have been set to low. I also have 64bit disabled as suggested by support. Yesterday I was able to play for three hours without issues. Hopefully, this will fix the crashes for good.

Side note: the latest hotfix does have some crashes fixed. I started testing the game after the hotfix.

Same here.... Dark Sector against infestation....this is VERY annoying.

Its about time they fixed it. 

Unless it is not the code at fault (well not ALL the code at fault!) :_)  but a server problem.  That would explain why on levels that have a million and one things on screen and lots of people on keep freezing and the Evolution Engine keeps crashing out.

We all had some crash before this last update, and yes, the code is causing a lot of problems, but I think it could be server related just as much as the code.

After hotfix 14.0.9 game has been somewhat unplayable.

Here is record of my last 8 games =

3 crashed

4 lost connection (host migration that ended up to DC)

1 no issues

Before this seeing that lost connection / host migration message was kinda rare (and if it happened it didn't mean game crash or DC like now).

The new tool did send the report after every crash and all my stuff should be updated so maybe a few day break to enjoy our hot summer is in order.

Edited by OneMember

my loading gets stuck at 20%-50%  task manager 
at login screen some  time huge freezes   and shivering sound (my laptops brings blue screen  memory usage )
somehow warframe at start uses huge amounts of Memory  don't know why