Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Use Old Weapons On New Warframe?

BulbaSaw

Question

Hey guys.

Just a quick question.

Im crafting the Boltor atm, and im crafting Rhino.

But the Boltor is going to be done first.

If i use the Boltor now, with the Warframe im useing now (MAG) can my Rhino then use the weapon when Rhino is done crafting?

So what im asking is, can a New crafted Warframe (Rank 0) use a lets say level 11 or even 30 weapon?

12 answers to this question

yea thats no problem, ive done it with my rhino tooo, bought furax at same time as he finished and pre leveled a gorgon so he still had a fail safe gun, also gave him my lvl 30 aklatos just incase (not had to use em yet mind), wep level has no effect other than mods and there are no restrictions on who can use what

Or just dont do low level systems with a new warframe.

I generally farm Merc boss for cash until I've got enough points for a shield mod, just to make sure Im not one shotted, then go back to wherever I am on progression and play cautiously at range for a few levels. You'll get more xp and imo the challenge helps a lot from keeping the game from being too easy.

But I'd highly advice against using high level weapons with a new warframe, will kill any fun in playing the game when you 1 shot everything. It gets boring fast :)

Fair point.  But it sure does make leveling that new 'frame a whole lot easier.

That said, every time you play you have the opportunity to level up to 4 slots (weapons/warframe) as you play, and for some reason it bothers me if I'm leveling JUST one weapon or WF at a time.  As much fun as it is running around with a full level-30 loadout, it kills me (so to speak) to waste all that potential XP by using mostly fully-leveled equipment.