Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.7.3: Level Expansions And New Weapons!

[DE]Rebecca

- Shifting mod rarity to balance the the distribution better (too many rares before).

uncommon before - so many.. i don't even:

Maybe i don't understand fully what's the purpose, somebody enlighten me please?

whatever, thank you very much for your hard work - great job, smoother gameplay (:

So it's easier to get duplicates and level it up more cheaply and quickly.

So it's easier to get duplicates and level it up more cheaply and quickly.

This is why the rare abilities turned uncommon? But.. Sundering Strike is now rare, which means it wont be as easy as it was to get dupes..

uhm... "brb coffee"..

thanks!

Edited by Purplemage

you can farm in tolstoj cronus blueprint, 1000 credits + 2500 credits from blueprint = 3500 credits

Which is why non '?' alerts aren't worth waking up for and makes Twitter integration useless for the moment.

Edited by Brazen_NL

- Shifting mod rarity to balance the the distribution better (too many rares before).

Maybe i don't understand fully what's the purpose, somebody enlighten me please?

whatever, thank you very much for your hard work - great job, smoother gameplay (:

switch steel frame with quick rest 

Steel Fiber works as a percentage of your 50 armor. Hardly worth the points. Might be better if with a Flow mod or Streamline if you have those.

I'm so freaking excited! Got my 12 pack of Belgian beers, got my snacks and for dinner some home slow cooked brisket and to top it off WARFRAME ALL NIGHT!!!! Not to mention I just got a Orokin Catalyst & Reactor from the daily log in reward!!!!!! Ty for creating this game it is awesomely EPIC!!! :)

Edited by xPooPoox

Fighting them on Pluto is extremely frustrating.  They drain my 850 shield in less than a second just from running between cover or trying to duck out of a bad spot.  Either their overall damage should be reduced or their fire rate reduced.  It's simply not fun.

I agree and we're giving this a look.

Which is why non '?' alerts aren't worth waking up for and makes Twitter integration useless for the moment.

Which is something we are fixing. I don't think the Twitter integration is useless even as such - it just has too much filler right now. Maybe its because I wrote the code for it but... it saves several awkward steps, no?

wheres the optional reset? i was hoping it would come with this change as id like to start over and earn my stuff instead of wasting my plat!

This got pushed off again because of #$^#& server issues. It is still in the queue though.

Steel Fiber works as a percentage of your 50 armor. Hardly worth the points. Might be better if with a Flow mod or Streamline if you have those.

switch steel frame with quick rest 

have some internetz for this +1 +1 also cookies!

You have done quite a lot of good updates. Well as in beta it is important to improve what you already have to work with and build up strong in the weak spots. The weakest is in my opinion right now is the AI, and good to see you have focus on it. But you are also releasing new contents, which is awsome. I agree more maps ,are needed but at this point it is more important to improve the system.

I wonder if you can do something about the ninja moves like, wall running into a more fluid sequence and make it more easier to go from wall to wall, that would be cool. And maybe make hand combat system combined with the melee style. That would be cool too. Just some ideas :P

Very good updates!

Edited by NeoCroX997

- Half of the active players in a squad must reach extraction before extraction timer starts

I explore. I explore A LOT. I absolutely hate playing with pubs that have apparently seen and experienced everything this game has to offer. Meanwhile, I'm half the map or more behind checking every room for treasure and items so I can start building catalysts, weapons, helmets, warframes et cetera. I'd wager that 99.99% of the time, I'm nowhere near the end of the map when I'm forced to complete because the squad I landed in rushed to the objective, completed it, then rushed to the extraction.

Now you might say "Well, Xero, why don't you play alone then?" to which I would rebuttal "Because I get my backside handed to me if I try to solo more difficult missions." I could grind low level content to solo mission, but I want to explore the new content and enjoy what these fine devs have offered up to me and I simply can't solo more often than not as Mag. I would greatly appreciate the ability to extract later on my own. I claim full responsibility if I get into trouble by any enemies left by Team Rushsquad.

Please give us the option to vote to stay or set an option in the options menu to always stay when extraction starts.

Its a hacky solution to the problem. Will see what we can do. Obviously for us we need to do a better job of balancing rewards, right now it is too much in the speed runner's favor.

Hide it in the level without a marker and make it an easter egg type hunt? :P

I explore. I explore A LOT. I absolutely hate playing with pubs that have apparently seen and experienced everything this game has to offer. Meanwhile, I'm half the map or more behind checking every room for treasure and items so I can start building catalysts, weapons, helmets, warframes et cetera. I'd wager that 99.99% of the time, I'm nowhere near the end of the map when I'm forced to complete because the squad I landed in rushed to the objective, completed it, then rushed to the extraction.

Now you might say "Well, Xero, why don't you play alone then?" to which I would rebuttal "Because I get my backside handed to me if I try to solo more difficult missions." I could grind low level content to solo mission, but I want to explore the new content and enjoy what these fine devs have offered up to me and I simply can't solo more often than not as Mag. I would greatly appreciate the ability to extract later on my own. I claim full responsibility if I get into trouble by any enemies left by Team Rushsquad.

Please give us the option to vote to stay or set an option in the options menu to always stay when extraction starts.

this. i agree. maybe the squad could vote on certain things, or theres a "loot bonus" "collect/open 20 loot container", "like a hamster"..

Edited by Purplemage