Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.7.3: Level Expansions And New Weapons!

[DE]Rebecca

I have to admit, all I have been doing is looking at code and server logs all week - what change is the problem? The new tileset isn't as fun for that location? 

The spawn rate of enemies is just very slow. Two enemies show up, and then it takes 10-20 seconds before the next enemy shows up. We stopped at wave 3, so no idea when it's going to be faster.

(facepalm) Thanks for the heads up.

No problem.  Glad you saw it.  :)

It doesn't work everywhere, seems it can only grab attention if it's within a certain elevation above the ground so you can't like put it way up near the ceiling (or really above the height of your warframe), but that still leaves plenty of space to drop one that's nearly impossible for them to kill.

It appears as though there was a buff to the base crit chances of weapons, but also to weapon mods. Just a gut feeling though on the first part, from playing a while and the fact melee didn't get a crit buff to it's mods.

(facepalm) Thanks for the heads up.

Just did more testing the Moult decoy what making it so powerful, is it heals really really fast and has shields. Remove the shields on it and it should be more in line with decoy.

Don't know if anyone else is experiencing this but with the crit chance buff for rifles rasied im now sittin at 100% cc with the mod and I can still upgrade it 2 more times. This is very cool to be at 100% but as I have been playing I am actually getting critical hits more like 20-30% of the time, not every hit... I did however see a red set of numbers fly off of a head shot with my burston at something like 191 dmg which was very cool.

- Fixed an issue with Sgt Nef Anyo remaining in cloak mode permanently

I am both proud and sad to have killed him after this happened in my solo game.  Really tested my abilities! (and showed how terrible hitscan is)

qXUB6I4.jpg

Now think about what you just did.

Love the update. So much added.

New tiles are gorgeous. Loved to run around them, especially Corpus tiles.

Nice to see more personality among Grineers with all those helmets.

New weapon - nice, really nice. Althought Ether daggers could have some speed tweaks. Dual dagger attack pattern is kind of too long for it's speed. It's happend 2 or 3 times to being hit while i tried to retreat because slash animations take a while to release.

Most of things - noticible instantly and i don't know since when (i didn't really payed attention to game last week), but i noticed new sounds on asteroid base and also Grineers become smarter. Their fire rate increased and they take covers more actively.

Lovely update.

All of my love, DE.

Edited by Norouh

Some great stuff in this patch. Just some things.

Shade sentinel will now cloak as well when casting Ghost

Thats great. Would be cool if wyrm got a better stun now to balance it.

Increased weapon critical chance for all weapons

Please actually share the numbers. People shouldn't have to dive into files just to get accurate numbers. 

Buffed Rifle mods to bring them closer to Pistol and Shotgun mods Thats great.

While shotties and certain pistols outperforms rifles they are a lot closer now.

Increased the spread range of Saryn's Venom power

Its still a poorly designed power. Trash mobs die too fast for it to be effective and damage ticks of 1 on bullet sponges is not that great.

Fixed an issue with AI becoming inactive after a host migration

I had a host migration after patch and all mobs disappeared. Nothing spawned.

RE: Half the team to extraction.

Why not let everyone have the credit reward if they actually participated in the mission? That way everyone gets rewarded even if someone is in a rush. Or gets stuck with bugged elevators or similar.

EDIT: How do you do proper formating with this bad forum software?

Edited by TRTerror

Oh, in regards to the Twitter Alert Feed

PLEASE add in the system the mission is in. I've never unlocked Pluto or Eris given the difficulty of soloing it (and lack of reward for that difficulty) and the unavailability of groups, so I need to know to ignore alerts when they're from these systems.