Update 7.7.3: Level Expansions And New Weapons!

[DE]Rebecca

Please, bring the old Valefor! It was so awesome… Just name it The Old Valefor and add it as a "new" one or something. Please?

thousand times yes. please..!

i've thought along rorschach in valefor many times already and it was awesome. now it is plain lame.

Hey, I was one of the people that suggested the level 1 abilities to common and level 2 to uncommon. I hope this helps.

I see some people questioned it but really if you look around the forums, every so often you see "I accidentally fused my starting ability, halp". And the answer is always go farm for it, but previously it'd be rare, on top of getting 1/74 chances to get it. That isn't ideal at all for a new player. This solves that problem a bit (can't help people who fuse their ultimates but new players can't use those quickly anyway) and probably increased the chance of getting your ultimate back since there are fewer rares overall compared to before.

I can't talk about the other adjustments to the drops since I hadn't suggested anything about those but honestly I'd actually like to see a freeze mod for my rifle, and it looks like my odds are better now, I'd consider this an improvement. AP is nice but generic and works on everything, so that might be part of the reason it moved up to rare with the more situational elements moved to uncommon.

Glad the trinity thing is being looked into though. And new weapons are cool even though right now I'm all full.

Maybe I'm too tired to understand or I didn't explain what the Twitter integration does.

Forum was:

-Someone notices alert in game and posts

-Forum email goes out to people who subscribed to notify

-Someone quickly speed runs the '?' alert

-Rushes back to forum, updates thread, more emails go out

Twitter is:

-Posts when Alert goes out, *including* what the special reward is if there is one, no '?', no waiting, no messing about.

Example from it right now: Cosis: Deactivate Turrets - 30m - 1300cr - Sniper Scavenger (Artifact)

https://twitter.com/WarframeAlerts

The difference is that the forum served one particular purpose: To alert you when otherwise not obtainable items were up for grabs, and ONLY those. So, I receive an e-mail and check the reward if it's already posted. I don't need an alert for cash when Vor is still the quickest way, but that might just be me.

E: If you subscribe to the forum, an e-mail only goes out when a topic is created, not when someone updates a post or posts in a thread.

Edited by Brazen_NL

I ended up running into some bug or something missing in a mission with the corpus on the new tileset. I went through it without much trouble but I eventually got to one room and they locked down the vessel. Well upon further inspection, I found no terminal to release the doors and every single door in the room was locked. I dunno if I'm missing something simple, or if there really is just a missing terminal in a room somewhere or something.

steve, i don't actually expect that you'll respond to this, but why didn't you guys just add new kiliken/valefor room as a separate location not affecting progression in those planets? now the defense is unbearable and inefficient, and is overall more boring to do.

wait.... if Saryn's molt must be destroyed.... does that mean that in Infested levels i could just climb a box, drop a moult, and laugh as the Infested will just stay there looking at it because they cant kill it ever?

Confirming this is a pretty lol way to play infested defense now.  A single moult lasts 20+ waves and draws the attention of 90%+ of the enemies, and nothing can really kill it because only a few attacks ever land, and then its shields recharge as you slaughter everything going after it.

Bug Report: Before 7.7.3 I never had this problem, but now my Dual Zoren are have a drastically lower fire rate when I'm in combat than when I'm out of combat. I believe it is tied to framerate still, despite the changelog's mention of a fix.

steve, i don't actually expect that you'll respond to this, but why didn't you guys just add new kiliken/valefor room as a separate location not affecting progression in those planets? now the defense is unbearable and inefficient, and is overall more boring to do.

I have to admit, all I have been doing is looking at code and server logs all week - what change is the problem? The new tileset isn't as fun for that location? 

Confirming this is a pretty lol way to play infested defense now.  A single moult lasts 20+ waves and draws the attention of 90%+ of the enemies, and nothing can really kill it because only a few attacks ever land, and then its shields recharge as you slaughter everything going after it.

(facepalm) Thanks for the heads up.