Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.7.3: Level Expansions And New Weapons!

[DE]Rebecca

Can we get the ability to buy more mod slots instead of being stuck with a tone of powers and not being able to use them?

It's called customization. Have to decide what you want to use, can't use everything. Also if you use an Orokin Reactor or Orokin Catalyst you get 2x more energy per level to slot mods. (Maxing out at 60)

If you mean there's too few slots and too much energy, then max out the best mods by Fusing them with cores or duplicates and you'll soon realize energy is what forces you to customize.

--

Edited by Nokturnal

Guest SpFinX

New terrains are awesome. It's a bit ironic that shade got fixed almost after i switched to rhino and don't need it anymore =). Anyway, good work DE!

Tenno, behold new weapons and explore new terrains!

New Ether Melee Weapons and Twin Vipers will devastate the enemy. New Level Expansions to be explored and conquered await you, Tenno!

HNuChZa.jpg

ADDITIONS:

- New Weapon: Twin Vipers

- New Weapon: Dual Ether

- New Weapon: Ether Daggers

- New Level Expansion: New levels added to Grineer Asteroid and Corpus Outpost tile sets

- New animations for Infested enemies

- New Grineer helmets for Trooper, Seeker and Commander

CHANGES:

- Banshee blueprints moved to the uncommon pool

- Quiver and arrows for the Paris now properly apply colour customization

- Half of the active players in a squad must reach extraction before extraction timer starts

- Effect added to revive from bleedout

- Corpus Crewmen can use zip-lines now too. Enemies on zip-lines will not stagger or stun.

- Sentinels can now properly shoot crawling enemies

- Shade sentinel will now cloak as well when casting Ghost

- Increased the amount of time before targets change in the 2nd and 3rd round of the target shooting rank up challenge

- Melee enemies will no longer attack the sentinel when sentinel is out of range

- Increased weapon critical chance for all weapons

- Buffed Rifle mods to bring them closer to Pistol and Shotgun mods

- Laser door traps no longer deal health damage, will still damage shields and knockback

- Added damage reduction description to Ember's Overheat power, boosted level increase damage reduction

- Removed red overlay from Ember’s World on Fire power

- Increased the DoT for Ember’s Fireball power

- Increased the spread range of Saryn's Venom power

- Saryn's Moult power will no longer expire after a set time, must be destroyed

- Performance optimizations! Fixed portal/occlusion not working in network games, reduced network replication set. This should give a nice boost to low/mid range hardware, reducing both CPU and GPU burden.

- Shifting mod rarity to balance the the distribution better (too many rares before).

FIXES:

- Fixed frame-rate affecting weapon fire-rate. Some weapons will have different stats in the UI: don't panic, the baseline values had to change when the frame-rate dependency was fixed.

- Fixed network-related bug that enabled parry damage reduction even when you weren't parrying.

- Fixed selling recipes into a negative amount

- Fixed akimbo pistols firing from the offhand while wall sliding

- Fixed an issue with Sgt Nef Anyo remaining in cloak mode permanently

- Fixed an issue with squad chat breaking when exiting and re-entering a lobby

- Fixed an issue with bogus alerts appearing on Terminus

- Fixed an error when trying to whisper a user with a hyphen in their name

- Fixed enemy/loot radar not kicking in for existing players when new player joins mission in progress

- Fixed an issue where Clients were attempting to replicate thousands of objects causing severe performance issues

- Fixed charged Paris shot that would be spent without the player releasing the shot

- Fixed profile picture showing as default on profile screen, and added support for showing friend's picture when viewing profile 

- Fixed energy colour not showing properly for Clients

- Fixed sentinel re-equipping itself when returning from a mission

- Fixed an issue with AI becoming inactive after a host migration

- Fixed an issue with the contacts list not properly updating and leaving large gaps intermittently

- Fixed an issue with host migration not occurring if host quits after objective is completed

Level Increased meaning level for weapons and warframes or just enemy level?

When are you guys gonna make DOJO for clan ??I cant wait for that!!!!! Nice update btw:)

It's coming in update 8. It'll come out "when it's done" I assume in about 2 weeks. (could be 1 week, could be 3 weeks, depends on when they're done)

First things first ..Great Game!

Have to apologize for not reading every post, saw some potential bugs mentioned like Rhinos Iron SKin cost and that one Grineer full auto reduces your shields by 300. One thing i haven´t seen is ...why do nearly all range units target the sentinel nearly 50% of the time first, even if you attack them (range or melee)?

Intentional? I hope not, especially with the nice fire rates of Grineers atm sentinels just go boom in a heartbeat.

Tenno, behold new weapons and explore new terrains!

New Ether Melee Weapons and Twin Vipers will devastate the enemy. New Level Expansions to be explored and conquered await you, Tenno!

HNuChZa.jpg

ADDITIONS:

- New Weapon: Twin Vipers

- New Weapon: Dual Ether

- New Weapon: Ether Daggers

- New Level Expansion: New levels added to Grineer Asteroid and Corpus Outpost tile sets

- New animations for Infested enemies

- New Grineer helmets for Trooper, Seeker and Commander

CHANGES:

- Banshee blueprints moved to the uncommon pool

- Quiver and arrows for the Paris now properly apply colour customization

- Half of the active players in a squad must reach extraction before extraction timer starts

- Effect added to revive from bleedout

- Corpus Crewmen can use zip-lines now too. Enemies on zip-lines will not stagger or stun.

- Sentinels can now properly shoot crawling enemies

- Shade sentinel will now cloak as well when casting Ghost

- Increased the amount of time before targets change in the 2nd and 3rd round of the target shooting rank up challenge

- Melee enemies will no longer attack the sentinel when sentinel is out of range

- Increased weapon critical chance for all weapons

- Buffed Rifle mods to bring them closer to Pistol and Shotgun mods

- Laser door traps no longer deal health damage, will still damage shields and knockback

- Added damage reduction description to Ember's Overheat power, boosted level increase damage reduction

- Removed red overlay from Ember’s World on Fire power

- Increased the DoT for Ember’s Fireball power

- Increased the spread range of Saryn's Venom power

- Saryn's Moult power will no longer expire after a set time, must be destroyed

- Performance optimizations! Fixed portal/occlusion not working in network games, reduced network replication set. This should give a nice boost to low/mid range hardware, reducing both CPU and GPU burden.

- Shifting mod rarity to balance the the distribution better (too many rares before).

FIXES:

- Fixed frame-rate affecting weapon fire-rate. Some weapons will have different stats in the UI: don't panic, the baseline values had to change when the frame-rate dependency was fixed.

- Fixed network-related bug that enabled parry damage reduction even when you weren't parrying.

- Fixed selling recipes into a negative amount

- Fixed akimbo pistols firing from the offhand while wall sliding

- Fixed an issue with Sgt Nef Anyo remaining in cloak mode permanently

- Fixed an issue with squad chat breaking when exiting and re-entering a lobby

- Fixed an issue with bogus alerts appearing on Terminus

- Fixed an error when trying to whisper a user with a hyphen in their name

- Fixed enemy/loot radar not kicking in for existing players when new player joins mission in progress

- Fixed an issue where Clients were attempting to replicate thousands of objects causing severe performance issues

- Fixed charged Paris shot that would be spent without the player releasing the shot

- Fixed profile picture showing as default on profile screen, and added support for showing friend's picture when viewing profile 

- Fixed energy colour not showing properly for Clients

- Fixed sentinel re-equipping itself when returning from a mission

- Fixed an issue with AI becoming inactive after a host migration

- Fixed an issue with the contacts list not properly updating and leaving large gaps intermittently

- Fixed an issue with host migration not occurring if host quits after objective is completed

More Levels would be SO epic!!

Thats the only thing this game needs!

This game is epic.

I think it gets known very well and very fast.

Reporting annoying bug with Rhino (and maybe other warframes): when performing Radial Blast while in air or while disrupted by mobs, it causes disable of rolling move and melee attacks. Re-cast while jumping though will re-enable those. Please test this one.

Edited by CaptainGreyEdwars

The new map tiles are awesome, even though I got lost in one of the new multi-Level grineer rooms (I feel kinda stupid for that), I also realy, realy love the new set of grineer helmets... I'm Kind of sad now, that I can't Play a Grineer marine though. ;_;

Also on my way to get me those sweet dual Vipers, have to get two new Vipers though, cause I want to Keep my conventional potatoed Viper too.

Edit (cause of textwall):

In other News; if I don't use the full Editor and preview my Posts, the Forum likes to eat my linebreaks since the introduction of the post Ratings.

Edited by Feindfeuer