Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.7.3: Level Expansions And New Weapons!

[DE]Rebecca

Yeah ! It's a very good job ! I was really happy yesterday, when I discovered the new maps with my friends !

But, I'm french, and there is one thing that I don't understand, what means : "Banshee blueprints moved to the uncommon pool" ? Because, I'm farming Banshee's BP and I think this sentance is intersting, but I can't translate it :p

Thanks for this update and for all this work that you're doing !

- Increased weapon critical chance for all weapons

Does that mean 100% from the basic crit chance?

So, if the weapon has 10% and if i add a 150% mod, the weapon then have 25% or 160% ??

If it is the first thing, i would like to see the crit chance of the weapons.

And a other thing...

The infected looks like jiggling puppets (or something like that) now.

But most of the other updates/fixes are very great !!

Edited by D-Min

Its really nice to have +120% crit chance mod but obviously it doesnt work. Beside this great update.

120% is 120% of your weapon's innate chance to crit. If your weapon has 5% chance to crit, a +120% would give it an 11% chance to crit.

Why the hell does no one understand this?

Oh... new patch. Had the chance to play on the new grineer section, it was epic despite we had to conclude a stressful defense at 3 locations against hundreds (literally, the team had around 600-800 kills).

My only gripe for now is that my boltor loses the elemental damage when not hosting, and I can't see any floaty numbers when fighting bosses (Kril for instance). (Don't know if damage is still applied, I'm a bit... lazy to test it in solo mode.)

New weapons are sexy too, started to craft a dual ether.

Each day I'm more and more tempted to throw money at this game despite its not my 'main', just a time spender.

Just... keep up the good work.

"P.S.:" If anyone is still there at DE who worked on UT'99... hello, and thank you for the good times in that game. It started my "pr0" carreer and helped me to get into the game biz.

about the defense: i'm sure, that it could be fun, but i just don't see why old tilesets were removed altogether. it could have replaced only one map (i would pray, that it would have been Kiliken) and Valefor could have stayed the same. it was a massacre and it was fun as hell, because you're always swarmed to the point you almost can't move. and it's very satisfying to slash your way through the higher waves.

just my thoughts.

It means that the blueprints to find the Banshee parts are Uncommon, rather than what they were before the patch. :)

Rather ? Huhuhuh... Sure ? Not "less rather" ? It's a joke ? So... Farm, farm, farm and farm again xD

Thanks for the answer :)