Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corrupt A Wish

Slorch

Granted, but you will only be able to play as the lotus alerting the players that it's the grineer, on the grineer base.

I wish hitler was my maid

Edited by AIan

Granted but you get killed 5 seconds later by tenno.

EDIT: I wish i remembered to make the wish when i posted this

Granted, but you then forget to press 'post,' and then you log out. And then your computer dies on you for a year, and when you come back, the thread has become the only thing on the Forums, with five years worth of posts to read. You never get to the end of them.

I wish that my above grant actually came true.

Granted but by remembering, you corrupted the wish you corrupted thus turning it into a wish that is totally irrelevant to what was initially wished for.

I wish that wishes can not be corrupted, including this wish.

Granted, but since this is a Wish corrupted, The wishing-wish staring to corrupted itself, make the wish doesn't come true, instead it's stuck in your head and getting bigger since it's doesn't come true. Finally the wish to big it blow up, therefore so is your head  

I WISH PEOPLE STOP MAKE UNBREAKABLE WISH (seriously is confusing, beside if they can't break the wish they just gonna put it in the PARADOX and make  the wish burn out due to keep running endless processing or end your misery life )

Edited by Doforcash