Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corrupt A Wish

Slorch

basically do what the title says. 

for example if I wished that I did not have to go to school you would say something like "granted but since you did not go to school you are now a hobo living on the street.

(this idea was taken from Eastfield Lodge over on nationstates which got it from Wilgrove... link to thread

I will start.... I wish that all the guns were for free 

basically do what the title says. 

for example if I wished that I did not have to go to school you would say something like "granted but since you did not go to school you are now a hobo living on the street.

(this idea was taken from Eastfield Lodge over on nationstates which got it from Wilgrove... link to thread

I will start.... I wish that all the guns were for free 

Granted, but they only fire neurodes that immediatly latch onto you

I wish i had a stunlock immunity mod

Granted, but they only fire neurodes that immediatly latch onto you

I wish i had a stunlock immunity mod

Granted, but you will be permanently frozen.

I wish the Tenno Reinforcements would arrive now ._.

Edited by Bitfly

granted but the pie is poisoned and you die.

I also wish for pvp with no bad things happing

Granted it is the most amazing pvp you have ever experienced, but you loose all your pve gear and your health/shields in pve matches becomes 1/1

I wish for afro warframes

Edited by Kroul

Granted, But you can't get the reinforcements and lose your account.

i wish for 

Granted buuuut,

6͗͊ͤ̆͠.̝͚͕͚.́.̥̉͌̾͞ ̶̤̦̥̙̹͐͒ ̻6͙̰̣͓̬̱̬ͩ̌6̡̯̝͚̳͎̝̱!̦̗͕̥̗ͨͯͅ ̹̿͂ͦ̀̚̕ ̭̌̃͐̅͜Ṱ̜ͮ͑ͩͮͪ́ͧH̀͗̈E͍̥̳͈͒̀̒ͬ̉ͭ̚ ͓̯̱͇̙̌ͪ̃ͪ̃N͔̠̬U̶̝̻̰ͯ̋̔̂M̮̼̯̹̋̒B̺͔͙̹̻ͫȄ̎͐̅͡ͅR̫͙̣̬̰̓ͅ ̃͗̕Ȏ̧̘͉̪̠͎̥̣͌ͫͧ̓ͬF͖̣̄̽̑ͤ̂̉͋͜ ̊̽̽̅̀̚T͔̺̗̔͛͛ͨ̍́H̼̘̺̺̭̺E̦̋ͣ͠ ͍̫͙̩̞͍͂ͣͩ̄̾̃B̯̲̙̝͂͌́͂E̤͕̩̫ͣ̚A̛͈̺͚̱ͩS̷̟̘̫̞̄͋͋ͦͩ̾T̴͈͖̮̲

̬̪̈̋̿̐!̠̓̌̋ͭ͢ ̯̲͙ͬ͌̇ ̄͝ ͎̋H̪̹̫̟̠ͮͦE̫̰͎̭ͥ͒̐̋͒̿̓L̰͇̘̫̈́̌̾̓͟Lͯͥ͊̕,͈̦͇͌̈͛ͭ͋ͦ͟ ̷̹̹͉̘̓̽͆̏̈́ͫ̍A͋ͦ̏N̮̦̳̙̥͋̋̂ͨ̿͋̂D̷͖̘̫̂͋̇̐̓̆̇ ̟̋̒ͧͩF͔̹̋̊̀̉͒͠I̦͉͎͎̽̄ͤR̙͎̙̥͊ͤ̆ͣ̓ͅE̬̙̪̺̼̭̾͊̈́ͣ͐̚,̧͇͍

̹͖̲ͧ̉ͨ͋I̛̤͈̥̍̈́͊̊̏͂S̢̳͉̼͖̝ͣ̉̌ ̥͍̘̙̠̾̈̆̋ͅG̬̖̃̔ͫ͝Oͥͣ̊̾ͫͬͭI̴ͪͯ͌̑͌̄N̸̫̝̙̣ͮ̅G̱̳͕ͯ͂ͦ̋ ̶̭͖̭͑ͯ̔͋̚T̻͇͚̝̬̃͐͑̾̚O̱͔̗̤ͮ̿͂̃̒ ̹̠̮̒͞Ḃ̢̰͍̦̲̹̲̰̎̓E͚͔̘͆̈̉̑͂̄́̚ ̛͖̤̤̳ͥT͇̟ͪ̾̅͑͑͟H͔̯̣̠ͮͬͅE̟̞̗̐͝ ͚̻̊̇̓ͫͣ̿L̲̝͈̣͛ͫ͒ͨ̔̕Ȅ̇ͨ͏̝̲̗̖̣̖ͅÀ̲̠͔̝ͅS͕̱̼̙̗̊̌ͣT͂҉͉̙͕

I wish for platinum potatoes that double the effects of golden potatoes

Edited by Kroul

Granted buuuut,

6͗͊ͤ̆͠.̝͚͕͚.́.̥̉͌̾͞ ̶̤̦̥̙̹͐͒ ̻6͙̰̣͓̬̱̬ͩ̌6̡̯̝͚̳͎̝̱!̦̗͕̥̗ͨͯͅ ̹̿͂ͦ̀̚̕ ̭̌̃͐̅͜Ṱ̜ͮ͑ͩͮͪ́ͧH̀͗̈E͍̥̳͈͒̀̒ͬ̉ͭ̚ ͓̯̱͇̙̌ͪ̃ͪ̃N͔̠̬U̶̝̻̰ͯ̋̔̂M̮̼̯̹̋̒B̺͔͙̹̻ͫȄ̎͐̅͡ͅR̫͙̣̬̰̓ͅ ̃͗̕Ȏ̧̘͉̪̠͎̥̣͌ͫͧ̓ͬF͖̣̄̽̑ͤ̂̉͋͜ ̊̽̽̅̀̚T͔̺̗̔͛͛ͨ̍́H̼̘̺̺̭̺E̦̋ͣ͠ ͍̫͙̩̞͍͂ͣͩ̄̾̃B̯̲̙̝͂͌́͂E̤͕̩̫ͣ̚A̛͈̺͚̱ͩS̷̟̘̫̞̄͋͋ͦͩ̾T̴͈͖̮̲

̬̪̈̋̿̐!̠̓̌̋ͭ͢ ̯̲͙ͬ͌̇ ̄͝ ͎̋H̪̹̫̟̠ͮͦE̫̰͎̭ͥ͒̐̋͒̿̓L̰͇̘̫̈́̌̾̓͟Lͯͥ͊̕,͈̦͇͌̈͛ͭ͋ͦ͟ ̷̹̹͉̘̓̽͆̏̈́ͫ̍A͋ͦ̏N̮̦̳̙̥͋̋̂ͨ̿͋̂D̷͖̘̫̂͋̇̐̓̆̇ ̟̋̒ͧͩF͔̹̋̊̀̉͒͠I̦͉͎͎̽̄ͤR̙͎̙̥͊ͤ̆ͣ̓ͅE̬̙̪̺̼̭̾͊̈́ͣ͐̚,̧͇͍

̹͖̲ͧ̉ͨ͋I̛̤͈̥̍̈́͊̊̏͂S̢̳͉̼͖̝ͣ̉̌ ̥͍̘̙̠̾̈̆̋ͅG̬̖̃̔ͫ͝Oͥͣ̊̾ͫͬͭI̴ͪͯ͌̑͌̄N̸̫̝̙̣ͮ̅G̱̳͕ͯ͂ͦ̋ ̶̭͖̭͑ͯ̔͋̚T̻͇͚̝̬̃͐͑̾̚O̱͔̗̤ͮ̿͂̃̒ ̹̠̮̒͞Ḃ̢̰͍̦̲̹̲̰̎̓E͚͔̘͆̈̉̑͂̄́̚ ̛͖̤̤̳ͥT͇̟ͪ̾̅͑͑͟H͔̯̣̠ͮͬͅE̟̞̗̐͝ ͚̻̊̇̓ͫͣ̿L̲̝͈̣͛ͫ͒ͨ̔̕Ȅ̇ͨ͏̝̲̗̖̣̖ͅÀ̲̠͔̝ͅS͕̱̼̙̗̊̌ͣT͂҉͉̙͕

I wish for platinum potatoes that double the effects of golden potatoes

Granted, but all the potatoes are rotten an in fact cost you more than what they were worth.

I wish for every 1 to die including me.

Granted, but all the potatoes are rotten an in fact cost you more than what they were worth.

I wish for every 1 to die including me.

Granted, but death is only the begining.

Everyones soul gets resurrected into a tenno warframe of their choice exept you.

Your soul however gets resurrected constantly into every single enemy to the tenno out there so you will endure an infinite (Your previous wish) cycle of death by tenno no matter how many tenno you manage to kill.

i wish for invincible puppy dogs as pets for the tenno.

Edited by Kroul

Granted, but death is only the begining.

Everyones soul gets resurrected into a tenno warframe of their choice exept you.

Your soul however gets resurrected constantly into every single enemy to the tenno out there so you will endure an infinite (Your previous wish) cycle of death by tenno no matter how many tenno you manage to kill.

i wish for invincible puppy dogs as pets for the tenno.

Granted, But in the eyes of the puppies you are an ugly grineer thus forcing them to sick you an eat your soul.

uhh eggs....

Granted, but they dryhump your legs just like nervos.

I wish the warframes will never have crappy emotes or what ever they're called "/dance" and the like.

Granted but all enemys have those crappy emotes, they do them at random times but usually before you get the final hit on them and you are frozen and forced to watch them until they finish the animations.

I wish for endless wishes

Edited by Kroul

Granted, but they dryhump your legs just like nervos.

I wish the warframes will never have crappy emotes or what ever they're called "/dance" and the like.

Granted, But Your character is doomed to do the carlton for eternity.>>

Again Eggs.

Granted, But Your character is doomed to do the carlton for eternity.>>

Again Eggs.

Granted but you reek of rotten eggs even though the ones you receive are the best of the best but no one believes you.

Granted, but releases deadly radiation, which nearly kills you.

I wish that Adhesive would finally reopen the AUS Hawken servers so I don't have ridiculous ping whenever I play.

PS: Hawken also has a game like this. Is this some coincidence, or-? 

Granted, but you are slain by his daughter who stops time and throws knives in a maid costume. I wish to be able to prepare and serve food to others in Warframe, indiscriminate of Grineer, Tenno, Corpus or Infestation.

Granted, but the food ended up poisoned by a Grineer and your company was sued

I wish that this wish had no corrupted effect :D